Extra chilli buy bonus

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I was playing chilli a few days ago and the last coin to activate the buy bonus hit, so I quit the game because I intended to come back to it later, I went back a few hours later and the feature wasn’t there, it was saying error and the game was broken, I contacted support they looked into it and a few days later said the game provider looked into it and the game paid 0.03p, but I never saw the feature and wasn’t given the chance to gamble the amount of spins, this can hardly be fair outcome surely?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not much of a chilli player but is the coins not just to reduce the cost of the bonus buy don’t think it gives you the bonus

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Not much of a chilli player but is the coins not just to reduce the cost of the bonus buy don’t think it gives you the bonus

If you get the cost all the way down to 0 it triggers it I think, I remember the Bandit did it on white rabbit so I imagine its the same

Seems like a bit of a rough deal man 3p ? I reckon a tenner bonus funds or something as a good will gesture would be the least they could do

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Yeah I’d collected enough coins for a free bonus,

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Was messing about on chilli today and on the bonus the ‘H’ dropped in, is this a new way to retrigger or is it a clitch?

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I was messing about on freeplay last week on chilli and noticed the ‘H’ dropped in on every last spin of a bonus. Must be a glitch.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

demo play glitches happen a lot. No need to fix it 😀

As for the bonus paying 3p… as for the gameround ID and check it with BTG direct. As 3p is an odd win for any bonus buy…

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah I ment glitch ?. I also noticed it says final spin 1x multipler. That was wrong as well it really was 7x.

17 dead spins from 24 is terrible tho

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with eejit. They should check it with btg.

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

It was 6 months ago this happened with the Bonus, is there any chance of BTG doing anything?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I would have done it straight away. I’m not sure they would be able to do anything now :/

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

all game rounds are tracked forever, they will still have it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)