Everyone enjoying the sunshine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s going to be another scorcher today with tomorrow’s forecast of mid thirties. I may have melted by the end of tomorrow. Surely the bandit can’t be wearing a coat in this weather. On another note sport fans still have the darts for entertainment. With mvg and Anderson going out last night the tournament is now wide open. Rob Cross has been playing well lately and is now probably fav and a worthy at that. Good luck to those betting and slotting as always. Benq hope you’ve got to Edinburgh and winningbird has her car sorted. Have a great day folks. ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

We may be getting a new hottest day ever recorded in the UK tomorrow!

London is supposed to be 38+ degrees, feeling like 43+ degrees – that’s just crazy hot.

Stay hydrated folks!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hate it ???

I miss the rain

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Hate it ???

I miss the rain

Agreed ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well i didn’t want to say guys but yeah roll on Saturday. It’s a bit of a mare taking dog out 8am then 9pm. Too hot to sleep and working outside. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d much rather be in a beer garden in the shade having a few???.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I am like a dried up prune I can’t even be arsed to play my computer atm as its to darn hot at night lol. As for if The Bandit is still wearing his coat that is a positive identification on the coat folks it would need to be 40+ for him to consider taking it off pahahhaha

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I love hot weather, but it’s just overcast here and humidity must be around 8962928%

fucking shite!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Killer on a building site this week. The heat is far more intense radiating off the concrete. Rather this then pissy wet weather tho.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve been staying inside with the fan in front of my face for the last 2 days hahah! I’m dreading tomorrow, I hateeeeee hot weather ?

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

its nice to have the  sun out but not this shxte im fat and ginger this heat will end me

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I don’t work too well in the heat, so I got a mini fridge-sized air con unit at home.  Keeps the room running nicely at 20C and it doesn’t use that much.  750W when maxed out, compared to a small heater that uses 3kW maxed out.

At work, only the important people (read: boardroom execs!) and the server room has a/c.

The buses are greenhouses, and that’s my only transport option.  In Germany though, their buses turn their a/c on as soon as it hits 24C.  In the UK though, drivers will put the heating on without hesitation when it’s 19C outside.  Arriva – this is you!

Roll on early autumn, late Sep / early Oct time.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m sat here with my daughters paper fan wafting my self because other half has nicked the fan 🙁 hate being this sticky and hot, and I’m pissed off I missed the thunderstorm last night ??

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

enjoying the sunshine, absolutely yes yes yes want more more more, reminds me of been in spain (benahavis) long hot days not a

cloud in the sky. For what its worth the warmer the climate the friendlier the people, just think if the english weather was more

mediterranean we might like europe and not be such miserable arseholes wanting out of the E U . (REMAIN REMAIN REMAIN)

darkhand1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)