EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

ok so had a dunder account for a long time never played there until couple days ago was bored so took the offer 25 get 75 lost that pretty standard thought il stick another £25 in amazingly get it to hovering around £150 up the stakes to £2 get a quick bonus pays around 120x nice so off to montyzuma i go im playing £2.80 a spin its ripping me big time so my brain goes put it on 30p any money the bonuse comes in 5 spins 2nd spin it rolls in a 500x bonus paying £150 after live tables more slots i cash £110 out and think il play for a bit loose the fucking lot £900 on baccarat in about 4 minutes after id sobered up im up £60 calmed down going to treat the misses to something but my point is i normally play £2-5 spins had tons and tons of bonuses never ever have i had over 200x on £2+ from a bonus i hit 250x on gates when it come out in base and i had a 500x roll in on 1.50 on the unholy but there the biggest hits im about 10 grand down so yeah i play a fair bit iv build some nice balances but fuck them up the wall normally but from 20-45p iv had countless 500x+ bonuses this worries me as there clearly not random.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi chipinroll… That’s another roller-coaster ? of a day… Always when your bored to, done it many a time myself.

The bigger wins can come in more often on small stakes because there played more often, so they say, that’s the reason.. More turnover more wins coming. Seems about right as I would always play more spins on a lower stake as highstakes can be brutal.. £2_£5 is highstakes for me. ?

Good luck in your travels bro… ??

Mas74 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m the same. I’ve mentioned before that on lowere stakes I tend to get a lot of 500x to 100x bonuses. However on stakes above £1.50 the biggest I’ve had was only 160x. Won over £200 on a 100 stake on white rabbit. Big wins do happen at larger stakes I just think it’s the luck of the draw. 20th a bankroll of say £100 you would tend to hit a big bonus on 20p stake in my opinion.High variant slots on lower stakes tends to work for me.

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

yeah this happens alot to me when i gamble i go for it hoping for that monster to roll in iv had far better luck on low stakes i hit 1100x on dead or alive on 45p i think il stick to lower stakes

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve had this happen a few times too..  especially when I’ve managed to get the balance from 10-20 quid on royal masquerade to 300-400 start on the £2.50 spins, to spiff it all back to 100 and then land a bonus back on £1 spins (10 lines). It’s gutting but it’s profit from the session and a cashout if I manage not to cancel the withdrawal haha.

Lower stakes always pay better than £1+ as they’re the stakes I think are played most. Hope a big win comes your way soon.

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

The exact different happend to me. I had a 20 euro balance and played some 9c dead or alive. Got bored after a while and played some book of dead what gave me a nice 50x bonus.

I was like yes fuck it I’m going 300 shield on a higher stake. Played 1€ stake and that’s what I NEVER do. A jackpot win of 1250 euro’s came in. Same thing to danger High voltage what gave me a 550x bonus on 1 euro stake. I always play danger on 20 and 40c.

At the end of the day I get super super lucky sometimes but I’ve also had days where I play 2k spins without a single bonus

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I was taken to the cleaners once by Ruby Slippers. It wasn’t doing anything and I was only playing 90p a spin.

On my last very last 3p, I reduced it to 3 lines at a penny…you can probably guess what happened. Glinda popped out, turned the first FOUR reels wild, and a wild landed in the bottom position on reel 5. She also gave a 2x Multiplier. It gave me £30 for that 3p spin. From what I recall, one of my normal spins could have landed nearly a grand.

These things are set to troll us!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)