Ever been told you look like someone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I was in the pub with the missus one day and this young bloke and his girlfriend walk up to us at the bar, they both look at me and say “You are the spitting image of a guy that’s on the telly!”, smiling with anticipation I ask who.. the bloke looks at his girlfriend and asks what his name was again, she looks me square in the eye and says “Derek Branning” from Eastenders. Now I don’t watch this programme as it’s about as depressing as the time the Bandit played paint. Both the missus and this young girl burst out laughing at the same time leaving me thinking that this ain’t no compliment. Next time I use the Gents I can’t get onto Google fast enough to get an eyeball who this bloke is…

Ladies, form an orderly queue please.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I regularly get told I look like Shaggy from scooby doo ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I constantly get told i look like Brad Pitt….fuck knows who he is 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I get told I look like Russell Watson opera singer bloke it does my head in.?

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Yeah get Bill Hader a lot if I have a shave, can’t complain. Also get I Klopp now and again from pissed fans.

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

The conversation is usually as follows.

”shit big man you look like that guy from game of thrones!”

”which character?”

”you know the one that’s at the wall”

”Jon snow?”

”no his mate the fat one”

”cheers”

Sam Tarly for life I guess

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Fairzz wrote:

The conversation is usually as follows.

”shit big man you look like that guy from game of thrones!”

”which character?”

”you know the one that’s at the wall”

”Jon snow?”

”no his mate the fat one”

”cheers”

Sam Tarly for life I guess

@Fairzz The way you put that together made my morning quality stuff mate ???????

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I’ve been told by a few people (including my new boss) that I look like Al Murray ???

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Glad to be of service

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Sting from The Police. Playing football years ago there was a lad in the other team who could have passed  as my identicle twin. Felt a bit weird seeeing someone who looked  so like myself.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

I regularly get told I look like Shaggy from scooby doo ?

Well, i suppose its a bit better than looking like Scooby.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I often get called either Harry Potter or Clark Kent but I don’t think I look like either it’s just because I wear glasses I reckon.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I often get called either Harry Potter or Clark Kent but I don’t think I look like either it’s just because I wear glasses I reckon.

Nope I would say you look like the guy who used to present Sin Cities on Bravo! If clean shaven possibly a bit like Christopher Reeve aye.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Must be Reeves this fella was referring too as he kept asking if I’d got back on the horse again haha

MauroPicotto WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Many times I’ve been mistaken for Kevin Bridges. Lol. Went to see him in October at the hydro and queuing up I had 5 or 6 folk come over asking for selfies ffs lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)