enough

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    odd Job WANTED $8
    Blocked

please close my account. You have stopped being funny, £41,000 in before you start winning sick, anyone who thinks this is ok, i dont want to be associated with

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

I can’t be doing with this comment, the video is called ultra high stakes, he tells u to skip if u dont like Reel King on YouTube and always explains the reasoning behind the videos and why he can justify playing at these stakes….not that he needs to justify it in the first place!

Some people spoil everything, why comment asking to be deleted? Just dont go on the page!!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

You’re a bit of an odd job aren’t you mate

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I lost enjoyment when I saw the money being staked. It went from losing a few pints down the pub and the chippie on the way home to risking a nice 5 series BMW.. Just does not relate to a huge amount of Bandit Viewers.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Spikey Prickly little bastards has always been my Fav Bandit comment… And quite appropriate at times. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

odd Job wrote:

please close my account. You have stopped being funny, £41,000 in before you start winning sick, anyone who thinks this is ok, i dont want to be associated with

Why now ? You said over a month ago the way he played reel king wasn’t responsible gambling if you remember.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

I lost enjoyment when I saw the money being staked. It went from losing a few pints down the pub and the chippie on the way home to risking a nice 5 series BMW.. Just does not relate to a huge amount of Bandit Viewers.

I don’t get this relatability argument. Is depositing £1k every few days relatable to you?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

This is a fair comment I believe… ???

I liked the vid because its a special & On a Sunday I need something to wind down to that’s not to taxing on the brain and eyes. I chilled watching it last night and should probably watch it again as I missed a wee bit in the middle when the £50 bod landed. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

I don’t get this relatability argument. Is depositing £1k every few days relatable to you?

It ain’t to me bro & I have a pretty good job. ???

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

It ain’t to me bro & I have a pretty good job. ???

Well that’s what I’m saying, people bang on about relatability no one complains when he deposits a grand and plays, I know fine well most don’t find it relatable but no one complains about it.

The whole argument is toss IMO ???‍♂️

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

I liked the vid because its a special & On a Sunday I need something to wind down to that’s not to taxing on the brain and eyes. I chilled watching it last night and should probably watch it again as I missed a wee bit in the middle when the £50 bod landed. ?

Must of been when you were rolling up pal???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

Are you still going in the Cheltenham tournament tomorrow mate ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Just fuck off then… I don’t do high stakes anymore, but I’m not gonna have a cry when someone else does…

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

Yeah mate I’ve been mad busy, kids got chicken pox in my house??, I’m going have a good look tonight and hopefully kick some butt lol I’ve been looking for your selections, you picked them yet

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Dublinmark wrote:

Yeah mate I’ve been mad busy, kids got chicken pox in my house??, I’m going have a good look tonight and hopefully kick some butt lol I’ve been looking for your selections, you picked them yet

You know me too well Hacko1 ☕?️?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘enough’ is closed to new replies.