El Bandito lays down the law!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

On every forum, you will find a simple set of rules to adhere to which are intended to keep the community happy. Here are mine –

I was going to go all official on you and say this is permitted, this isn’t etc but being as lazy as i am, i am going to take the common sense approach to begin with and just say, have fun and be nice!

Seedy has a new toy and it’s a big ban hammer so any nastiness may well be greeted with said hammer haha

If i feel there is need to write out a big jaboodle majongly about what you can and can’t do etc i will get on it i guess.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Here here well said !!

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Sexual jokes / swearing, how much can we get away with? Not sure I’d like to test a big hammer on my face

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

wondersie wrote:

Sexual jokes / swearing, how much can we get away with? Not sure I’d like to test a big hammer on my face

Don’t worry fella, everyone will get decent warnings if stuff turns ugly.
    We are all adults here and Bandit swears more than anyone so don’t worry too much about that 😉

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

how do you get wanted $ and what are they for?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

For people liking and thanking your post increases your wanted level mate.

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Absolutely love the set up of the forum bandit. Nice work and I look forward to being a regular on here . I do hope the dickheads will stay away though and it’s all love and peace xx

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

miss_tasty80 wrote:

Absolutely love the set up of the forum bandit. Nice work and I look forward to being a regular on here . I do hope the dickheads will stay away though and it’s all love and peace xx

Cheers miss_t, glad you like the place and appreciate you dropping by 😀

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Yeah find myself on here daily now!

more addictive than sticking coconuts up my bum!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I imagined it would go without saying but here it is, please don’t spam links all over the place. If i see you post a link and then i look at your profile and then every single other one of your posts has a link in, then its just spammy isn’t it and no one likes pointless links.

TheRoyalCoconut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Could someone explain what “Wanted Reward : $1” Means please. Thanks!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

TheRoyalCoconut wrote:

Could someone explain what “Wanted Reward : $1” Means please. Thanks!

It’s like a reputation level mate, just in keeping with The Bandit theme really. It reflects the number of times your posts have been thanked or liked.

Thejudgeishere WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Like the Xmas theme of the page, Backinamohoho ???, hope santa especially a fat one is good to me this year ?

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hi just a quick one, I have a question for the mods regarding a recent thread, is there any chance one of you guys could email me so I can discuss something with you (don’t want to bother bandit with this I am imagine he gets enough already!) It has prevented me from posting for about a week when I would love to join in. Many thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)