Edinburgh fringe Festival

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

So I’m on holiday this week at Edinburgh fringe Festival with my family which is awesome, I needed a holiday like a fish needs water lol

we’re looking for any unknown decent acts that may be here, anybody got any recommendations? there’s so many amateur comedians it’s hard to make a choice lol

Also If anyone else is here for the fringe hit me up for a pint ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Great!!! The fringe i find decent every year i go through even the free street acts are sometimes really good, last couple of years i have went to see Alex Williamson an Australian comedian, perhaps not to family friendly though haha

Sure you will find something plenty on, Enjoy 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Have a great time mate. Get the feeling this is going to do you the world of good. ??

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Id be interested in seeing Twitter legend Tatiana McGrath. Written by the same fella who writes Jonathan Pie.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Nice one malky ill check him out, went to the three sisters last night and watched a couple of free shows, fuck me the beer is expensive, a pint of hop House for me and a bottle of kopperburg for my sister came to £11 ? shit the bed

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Nice one malky ill check him out, went to the three sisters last night and watched a couple of free shows, fuck me the beer is expensive, a pint of hop House for me and a bottle of kopperburg for my sister came to £11 ? shit the bed

I spent a fortune last time I was in there. I remember filling a bucket with random spirits and red bull, that was over £100 alone. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Ahh yes a rookie mistake.

I would normally head to salsa bar in old town 1st for cheap drinks, get trashed their to start off the day ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

What you wanna do is hit the pubic triangle. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

What you wanna do is hit the pubic triangle. ?

Defo have empty pockets after a night there lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Alphadog wrote:

Id be interested in seeing Twitter legend Tatiana McGrath. Written by the same fella who writes Jonathan Pie.

I just googled, as a right leaning anti sjw I don’t know if it’s for me lol cheers for the recommendation though bud

I’m sat in the pleasance with a £5.60 pint of staropramen lol yet to find a pint for under a fiver so my sister can get her own ???

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

So I’m on holiday this week at Edinburgh fringe Festival with my family which is awesome, I needed a holiday like a fish needs water lol

we’re looking for any unknown decent acts that may be here, anybody got any recommendations? there’s so many amateur comedians it’s hard to make a choice lol

Also If anyone else is here for the fringe hit me up for a pint ?

Sounds like something I could do with, hope you have a great week buddy. Somebody mentioned Jonathan pie in a post on this thread…I find his stuff hilarious. So if the author of his content is at the festival id check it out for 5 mins, might be a laugh.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Alphadog wrote:

I just googled, as a right leaning anti sjw I don’t know if it’s for me lol cheers for the recommendation though bud

I’m sat in the pleasance with a £5.60 pint of staropramen lol yet to find a pint for under a fiver so my sister can get her own ???

There’s a gay bar next to the play house, me and my mate were three pints in before we realised, but the pints were cheap ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Your ‘mate’ eh? Haha ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Your ‘mate’ eh? Haha ???

Hahaha. ? I was ready to head back when the pub down the road was double the price. You’ll know the pub I mean anyway 😉

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Should do the cheeky vodka red bull in a flask and pretend its coffee .. or a bottle of whiskey down your jean’s 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)