Dwarfs gone wild

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Anybody had a decent bonus on this.

I played through over £600 on £2 spins and had about 2 bonus teases if that. I finally got the bonus for getting all 7 stars whatever they are filled which took a long time, got excited and thought this must be good with all 7, how wrong I was.

It gave about 6 dead spins and only did little bits during the free spins, bonus paid £103 just over 50x but I remember watching bandit get all 7 and straight to the bonus and didn’t pay much either. Anybody had better experience with the bonus

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pretty much exactly what happened to me on this, spent hundreds building the 7 things and then the bonus was utter tripe lol Just a couple of bonus teasers in about 600 spins!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

You would think when you have got all 7 that atleast one of them should do something on every spin otherwise what is the point. Some of them wasn’t even used in the entire free spins. It’s a game I won’t be playing again. Only games I have had luck on recently is bonanza and legacy of egypt great game if you can get a retrigger especially when the pyramids also count as wilds

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)