Donuts is broken?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheBlindBegga WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi guys was just wondering how many spins on donuts you have gone with out a bonus? I just spun 475 spins with out a sniff. I think I had probably 10 teases that’s all. I probably will never play that game again.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Doesn’t sound broken to me ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea, he’s a whore that donut. On one site I did ok on it, on another it was ok, didn’t kill me to get the bonus and that went upto 27x and proceeded to give zero wins. I’m pretty sure Homer is to blame. Or Xbob. One or the other.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It bonuses once every 263 spins, on average. So 475 spins without a bonus isn’t that bad!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It bonuses once every 263 spins, on average. So 475 spins without a bonus isn’t that bad!

Hey Bio, have we got a figure for Final Countdown yet?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Hey Bio, have we got a figure for Final Countdown yet?

Sample size is way too small at the moment to tell – currently reporting at 1 in 102, but there’s no way that’s right. I’d imagine in reality it’s closer to DHV, if not worse!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

TheBlindBegga wrote:

Hi guys was just wondering how many spins on donuts you have gone with out a bonus? I just spun 475 spins with out a sniff. I think I had probably 10 teases that’s all. I probably will never play that game again.

If you do actually get the bonus expect 23 dead spins and 10x 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)