Donuts game

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Clairem WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Has anyone had a good hit on donuts I can never seem to bonus I only ever really do low stakes but I must have played over £300 and not got one bonus yet.

Robiff WANTED $2
    Outlaw

After watching the big man play this last night I thought I would give this a spin on free play (I’m a tight git and had a feeling that this is the worse slot I’ve ever seen) just see how many spins it would take to even hit a bonus… No word of a lie I’m 1150ish spins in and not even had a bonus, it took me 900 odd spins before I realised it can slow roll!! I’m gonna keep going for my own interest really and see how many more it will take but this bloody game wouldn’t ever get a penny of my cash…Crock of shit!  I will update at 1500spins if I haven’t fell asleep or by some miracle a bonus lands before then.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I have only ever had one bonus on this game and went for 0x but has great potential like other btg games including the base with a slow role, think it can take that long to bonus because of the potential it has just my opinion though.

if you can get the 50x plus before the 12 spins start it can go mental just one winning spin could be huge

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Tpritchard wrote:

I have only ever had one bonus on this game and went for 0x but has great potential like other btg games including the base with a slow role, think it can take that long to bonus because of the potential it has just my opinion though.

if you can get the 50x plus before the 12 spins start it can go mental just one winning spin could be huge

The base potential usually comes from the box openings, loads of purples and multiwild’s. I’ve had an insane bonus starting multiplier (I’ll have a look for the picture later, i think it was about 110x multiplier) but it loves to miss every spin when you get that 🙁

Robiff WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Pretty much as soon as I went back to it after writing my post it came in, 23x Multiplier and a retrig got me 138x.  It was in the next hundred spins as well so pretty much 1200 spins to bonus.  At least after seeing the bonus I could see it has potentially but bloody hell you could do your balls in on that!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Tpritchard wrote:

The base potential usually comes from the box openings, loads of purples and multiwild’s. I’ve had an insane bonus starting multiplier (I’ll have a look for the picture later, i think it was about 110x multiplier) but it loves to miss every spin when you get that ?

It sticks to it’s RTP quite well over time, Bandit really needs to get a bit of luck on it at some point though!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Tpritchard wrote:

The base potential usually comes from the box openings, loads of purples and multiwild’s. I’ve had an insane bonus starting multiplier (I’ll have a look for the picture later, i think it was about 110x multiplier) but it loves to miss every spin when you get that ?

Yes I had a 75x start and it missed on every spin but just that one spin could be huge. And i have had the boxes full of reds plus a 3xwild can’t remember how much it paid but was a great return. Still waiting on them purples although I don’t play it that iften

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Surprisingly, this is actually one of my favourite games at the moment, despite being horrendous to bonus and my RTP being pretty low over a lot of spins. I just love the design, the music and I find it fun. The base game can pay very well at times. I’m yet to have a single decent bonus, but it’ll happen eventually I’m sure!

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

nope no big wins on this as of yet either base game or bonus its just not doing it for me maby in the future

Clairem WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This game for me honestly I just put another 100 quid through playing at 50p stakes and got about 4 teases and nothing wish I could get some luck on this slot

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

As promised above, this is the crazy multiplier I had. It was so poor I didn’t even get a finish picture 🙂

Codfather49 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I got a 1992x a few weeks ago get the bonus very often but some people seem not to get it

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

As promised above, this is the crazy multiplier I had. It was so poor I didn’t even get a finish picture ?

You’d think that’d have to go mental! Dead spin city? Brutal 🙁

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

As promised above, this is the crazy multiplier I had. It was so poor I didn’t even get a finish picture ?

Oh mate that is absolutely sickening, bet your heart was pounding when you had the multiplyer I know mine would of been ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)