Donuts ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It has potential everyone… Promise ??

One day @thebandit you’ll hit that box on each column with 4 purples in each and a few more scattered about for epicness ??

Maybe it helps if you eat Donuts while playing? ???

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

It’s shit.

?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I reckon everyone thought of you when he played that. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

It’s shit.

?????

Blasphemy ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I reckon everyone thought of you when he played that. ??

Haha I have no idea why ❓? it’s not like I’ve ever mentioned the game ??

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

It’s shit.

?????

Blasphemy ?

????????????

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

How you like my hit on Donuts? πŸ™‚ lol

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

IVe had 1500x. Love this game.

Fun fact – Its the game BigTime Gaming is MOST proud of. Its their favourite and the bonus model behind it is very unique. I like that they remove the boxes from t he base game in the bonus, it means the base pays big wins one way, and the bonus another with the multipliers. My 2nd bonus i got to 123x, was nuts with 2 x 50xs on the first trigger. Madness. Great game always in doubt

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

IVe had 1500x. Love this game.

Fun fact – Its the game BigTime Gaming is MOST proud of. Its their favourite and the bonus model behind it is very unique. I like that they remove the boxes from t he base game in the bonus, it means the base pays big wins one way, and the bonus another with the multipliers. My 2nd bonus i got to 123x, was nuts with 2 x 50xs on the first trigger. Madness. Great game always in doubt

Yeah this is what I find good about the game too. I’ve had like 75x multiplier in the bonus, but didn’t win much, but at 15x multiplier I hit 1800x. And in the base game I occasionally get a decent hit with boxes. Had a fun session a few days ago, where I was playing at 2.50 stake the whole way on donuts, but didn’t win anything, so at like 207.5 balance I said meh, Im gonna leave at 200. next spin i hit the bonus, which paid like 160 euro. I was then at 365, and thought I’Β¨d just do 3x 5 euro spins. 3rd spin I hit a 40x for 200 euros. Left at 550, which was pretty nice.
    It’s not a game I like to grind for a long time, cus it just takes my balance too fast. But it’s enjoyable when you do hit something πŸ™‚

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

If only they had blitz mode… Oh the joys

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

“I wanna know why people like this game”

Me too, Steve…me too.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Donuts is a beautiful game!

The sound, the feel. I’ve never had a big win on it, but I still love it. πŸ˜›

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love donuts! Not just krispy kremes but the slot too :p it seems to bonus a lot easier these past few weeks that it usually does, wondering if it’s had an update?

Nice win @awesomex

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbob got a shoutout!

Haha

Donuts is still shit though!

?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

If I suggest bandit play it and it pays shite it will be classed as another Seedy crap game pick…

I am tempted ????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)