Does the Bandit or anyone here buy into videoslots battles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Just wondering as I never hear you mention them @thebandit they are actually very profitable.

Recently have had some amount of cashouts as a result of these battles. The best ones to enter are Gemix, Jimi Hendrix, Moon Princess, Drive, Book of Dead,

It’s possible to fund a session just from a place in a high prize pool battle. Believe me I have. You’re best entering the ones that say “Freezeout” as it means just one shot at it for all. However, if I like a game such as Book of Dead I’ll play a “rebuy or sometimes called gtd”

Does anyone else enter these and if so have you had any luck from the prizes or did you just withdraw it?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

I haven’t really ever ventured into them tbh mate, a friend of mine loves the free roll ones though, he is always getting plenty of free spins from them and usually can turn them into a bit of cash

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I haven’t really ever ventured into them tbh mate, a friend of mine loves the free roll ones though, he is always getting plenty of free spins from them and usually can turn them into a bit of cash

Yeah I play the freeroll ones as well recently got 1.55 from some spins went on book with it got €31 for 0.04 then bought into moon princess battle and won it for 109.25 I withdrew €125 played on with the rest and withdrew another €70 not too bad at all! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)