Different wins that top reel king

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ve noticed before you hitting a top on one or more occasion from having a win on kings. Also wins from scrolls seem to die on first or second gamble. Has this been noticed and do you remember the initial win you hit the top from. Have you seen a pattern.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Ive noticed a pattern when i get on the ladder, i either get donked on the first press or the press to win a top 99% of the time…  Just had 3 gambles, 5 for the top, donked on 2nd press, then 3 for the top, donked on second press and another 3 for the top and that donked first press…  Think i need a magic mouse like Bandits 😛

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I’ve noticed before you hitting a top on one or more occasion from having a win on kings. Also wins from scrolls seem to die on first or second gamble. Has this been noticed and do you remember the initial win you hit the top from. Have you seen a pattern.

Not sure about the symbols .as in what one gives up the most tops .but ur probs right .  and for me i think the scroll wins is bang on .  Last attempt Every sroll i got 1st press donk .   but i would think the bandits had it in all permatations  at least 10x over .  as he just beats it into submission .??  i would like to to hear his theory on it tho  as he knows the game like the back of his hand.?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

I used to have little superstitions about the game, for example i would lose 1st gamble every single time with any wins with jackpot symbol, would get no higher than 2 gambles with x0.5 stake win. Then i did eventually now its just the lag lose and 4 dings of doom that do me in when i venture back on the game. Cracking win though was almost a 5m video haha

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It’s by no means impossible that there is a correlation between the display of a win and the gamble outcome, but I would caution humans love to see patterns in things which are actually random. When you are basically a giant pattern recognition machine, everything looks like a pattern.

The Bandit WANTED $5,362
    El Bandito

I’ve not really noticed tbh mate, i just keep banging that button and see what happens haha I love that mouse up there lol quality!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I always used to find wins on queens and kings gambled better. Plus you’d get more tings if they were on the reel. Probably a load of bollox really.That’s just the way it felt lol.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’ve not really noticed tbh mate, i just keep banging that button and see what happens haha I love that mouse up there lol quality!

Poor wee fkr looks like uve already had a session with it .  LOL  its flat as a  pancake . Ha ha  whit a noise cums off of urs on video its not a click its bang  fkn bang  bang  LOL

HAHA IS IT MADE OF PLATINUM ??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)