Diet for a monkey….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

My girlfriend and I had a baby. I did the honourable thing and got fat with her….. Went from 16 stone to 22!!!

The little lad is now 1 and I’m still fat as a house lol

After a extended family holiday, all pissed up, sat around the BBQ, I bet my uncle £500 that I could lose the weight and get down to 17 before Christmas… When I sobered up I wasn’t so confident!

It is the largest bet I have made.

Watch this space..

Dane Watkins

Bigz WANTED $0
    Outlaw

You can do it Dane

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Cool Good luck bud…..

give us a weekly update. Start a topic!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Good Luck Dane I can only suggest increasing your intake of water as it helps your body massively in sorting itself out the rest is willpower *Which I have none of 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Haha drunken bets, they are the best kind 😀

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Pay the guy £500 and go for a huge steak. Then everyone wins :p

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Pay the guy £500 and go for a huge steak. Then everyone wins :p

dont listen to eejit101 #lifelessons 🙂

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Yeah. I lost the bet!

Paid him £500 on christmas day. Hurt isn’t the word!  Thanks for the comments though guys. I didn’t see that there was responses until today! Sorry. And maybe if I saw them I would have done the updates like one of you guys suggested.

I am still trying to lose the weight though. Lost 3 stone!! Then moved house and all shit broke lose from my routine.

I’ll confirm when it’s all gone! And I’m down to 17!!

Thanks for the support though guys!

Yours faithfully

Fat bastard

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Boooooooooooooooooo! Hahaha!

That’s a lot of weight to lose in that space of time, it was a tough bet ;). 3 stone is great progress though! Keep it up.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha guess we know why Bandit couldn’t get any pies on Fat Santa feature buy now! Only joshin matey.

Whats your weight loss routine? I’m a short round at 5”6 but I used to be 17 stone at one point before I set my mind to losing it. First few weeks was rough until I got into the routine then it became a lot easier. I completely changed my diet I’d only drink black coffee or water and the ocassional Diet Coke and my meals would be smoothies in the morning and for lunch sweet potatoes, sweet corn and fish and I’d do an hour in the gym 4 nights a week on the treadmill varying the incline and speed every minute or so and drop the incline whe I needed a breather…did this for 2 months and dropped down to around 11 stone although I can tell you I’m sick at the sight of sweet potato nowadays! Best of luck buddy, if this lazy bastard can do it then you certainly can!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Unlucky on handing 500 notes over to your uncle mate but I’m very impressed still 3 stone is a massive amount to lose keep it up and that 17 stone target will be hit by you no problem. ??

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

No real routine mate, that’s probably why it didn’t happen. Lol

Just made sure I went to the gym every night for at least a couple of hours. Every night I would use the stepper and do 1700 steps and would put on a film or watch a streamer for at least an hour on the bike.

Didn’t change my diet at all.

But will do that this time

Fair play mate keep it up

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Unlucky on handing 500 notes over to your uncle mate but I’m very impressed still 3 stone is a massive amount to lose keep it up and that 17 stone target will be hit by you no problem. ??

Thanks buddy. I’ll let you know when im there!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)