Diamond Mine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    supaslut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Have been playing this most of the night… thought I would see how many spins I had done without a bonus…. to say I’m shocked is an understatement…. 1937!!!!!

seriously how is that remotely right?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah I don’t think I would contact customer support over it .

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Diamond Mine is on the take. When it first came out people were getting monster wins, regularly, even me. I think I had 4 or 5 bonuses paying 500-800x. Since the honeymoon period ended, I have played that fucking machine 5 or 6 times. The first time I went 1270x (that’s stake not spins) with no bonus. I’ve been back 4-5 times since, still no bonus. I’m never playing it again. The Bandit took on Diamond Mine in a recent video I think maybe because of my complaining in a previous comment. He went 700 spins without a bonus and the game is just completely dead. Blueprint + Bonanza = weapon of mass cash destruction

jerz92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Games always seem to play better when they first come out.

jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

i dont play big money on them, 40p a spin, last week it took me almost £100 to get bonus, it give me £2.40 was livid lol and worse than that, got a bonus on bonanza last night and it give me a zero bonus. that shouldn’t be allowed lol we all know what bonanza is like to bonus.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)