Dhv

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Wow I’ve had some long runs in danger high voltage before but this must be the longest over a course of 2 weeks I have done over 3800 spins varying between 80p and two pound for no bonus quoting the bandit ” is it fucing broke”

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

It doesn’t get much better when you do get the bonus I haven’t had a bonus over 100x or even near that on this game for a very very long time. Just seems broken which is a shame ?

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I know i’m in the minority but i just don’t get the appeal of this slot, the base game is mind-numbingly boring and getting the bonus is more often than not a slog for very little reward.

I gave it a good run to try and see what the fuss is about but it’s on the ban list for me personally.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Jamesr83 wrote:

I know i’m in the minority but i just don’t get the appeal of this slot

I’m with you, as far as I’m concerned DHV is probably one of the worst slots on the market. Very, very little chance of hitting the feature inside 100 spins and average feature payout is less than 25x. The maths says it’s not worth it. Very occasionally I’ll give 20 spins on 40p just in case I get something good but I’d 95% of the features I’ve had have been very underwhelming.

As for the Gates of Hell feature, people are always going oh skulls, bells yeah they’re the bad symbols, when the truth there aren’t any good symbols. Whatever it picks for your wild, chances are it’ll miraculously disappear from the reels for 6 of your 7 spins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)