DHV which bonus do you choose

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Have to ask because I have always picked gates and had some huge wins but recently not been going well at all even when I get 9,10,j,q,k,a they just don’t seem to land but also seems to be happening to a lot of people including bandits few bonuses he had. May try a few high voltage next time but just seen far to many none winning bonuses on that.

also like bandits way of choosing which bonus he picks leaving it to which side it lands Guna try it from now on I think ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

For some reason  I always look at which side the scatters land and then do the opposite .and on secret of the stones always look where scatters landed and pick a stone in each area .

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Never pick well on secrets usually just get extra spins but no wild help or multiplier but it’s all pre determined anyway. Think everybody has there own way of picking don’t they my mate always picks the left on any bonuses you have a choice including things like genie and wish upon a jackpot never changes

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

For some reason i pick depending on how long the bonus takes to come in. If its took a while i pick HV if not its Gates. Don’t know why? Do you think it decides what its paying depending on which one you choose?

On a side not iv played scruffy duck a few times recently and picked double feature 3/5.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

for me it depend on how long it took and how my balance looks if its low ide go high voltage but have had my biggest win ever on gates

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Tpritchard wrote:

Never pick well on secrets usually just get extra spins but no wild help or multiplier but it’s all pre determined anyway. Think everybody has there own way of picking don’t they my mate always picks the left on any bonuses you have a choice including things like genie and wish upon a jackpot never changes

Only Blueprint have predetermined bonus rounds, you could see your balance updating before you made your pick before they got a new UI. BTG and NetEnt have both said their slots are not predetermined, BTG even went a step further saying each spin inside the bonus is also random and not predetermined.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

They have stated both have the potential for huge wins.  We have seen crazy payouts from both choices.

However, if you watch Bandits latest video.. you might not want to play it. 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

yeah I think the pick is very important on DHV . It’s not like net ent game where u think well it’s predetermined.  I got 900 pound on hv bonus on 20p .if I would have picked gates I really don’t see how it could off payed so much

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

yeah I think the pick is very important on DHV . It’s not like net ent game where u think well it’s predetermined.  I got 900 pound on hv bonus on 20p .if I would have picked gates I really don’t see how it could off payed so much

If you get all 4 reels retriggered on gates you get 256 ways, so 1 skull on 1st and last reel would pay 6400x. But the most fun part about gates is that it gets better and better the more spins you do, while high voltage doesn’t give you that same feeling. But at the same time high voltage can still pay well on the last spin, compared to gates without any wilds.

NetEnt isn’t predetermined, didn’t you read my post 2 posts above the one you made? ..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)