Dead or Alive 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Billybc WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Always picked/pick the highest variant one. Can’t really see the point of the other ones, especially the middle as might as well play original DOA. The base game is much kinder on that.

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I also noticed bandits video only allowed him to stake £3.60 whereas where I play I can stake £9. Also noticed there’s no level 3 or 4 stakes so the £0.27, £0.54, £0.72, £1.35, £2.70, $5.40, £7.20,£13.50, £18  no longer exist for this version of DOA

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I can play £18 on casumo, on my phone.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

well how sick am i !!

let me tell u folks 

SICK AS A SEA GON PARROT 

so started of the night £100 deposit playin my usual games  doa 1 as this has been good to me lately 40p stakes  not even a bonus for £50 .

So on to dhv £1 spins ziplcho  reload £100 on to imortal on micheal and only needed 3 m9re bonuses to unlock sarah which i did on 90p stakes 3x bonuses highest was £20 and lost the lot .

Reload another ton back to dhv £1 spins zero for £50 £1 stake 9n tfc zero

So puts another £200 in and this is my last so tried a few other games for a hundred and got nowhere so put my last thru doa2 90p spins and bust town

Received 2 free rounds of free spuns and accumulated 87p

Back on to doa 2 gets bonus on 9p spins chooses high variance and boom 22.000 x  i am fkn spewin fulfil the bonus requirements and i am still down £233 ??? i  dont know how to post the screen shots on here or i would but try and put it on big win section .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

well how sick am i !!

let me tell u folks 

SICK AS A SEA GON PARROT 

so started of the night £100 deposit playin my usual games  doa 1 as this has been good to me lately 40p stakes  not even a bonus for £50 .

So on to dhv £1 spins ziplcho  reload £100 on to imortal on micheal and only needed 3 m9re bonuses to unlock sarah which i did on 90p stakes 3x bonuses highest was £20 and lost the lot .

So puts another £200 in and this is my last so tried a few other games for a hundred and got nowhere so put my last thru doa2 90p spins and bust town

Back on to doa 2 gets bonus on 9p spins chooses high variance and boom 22.000 x  i am fkn spewin fulfil the bonus requirements and i am still down £233 ??? i  dont know how to post the screen shots on here or i would but try and put it on big win section .

Least you got a bit back mate. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

well how sick am i !!

let me tell u folks 

SICK AS A SEA GON PARROT 

True haz just pissed as had it been 5 mins earlier it could have been  £2.200 . ? dont think i will ever get another 22.000 x  funnily enough i had a feeling in my water i was going to get a big win on fri as i had 2 bonus’s on jammin with 4 jars for kicker which only paid £2.80 on 40p  and £70  9n a£1 stake . Never seen 4 jars come in straight away b4 . And in between the 2 bonuses i had another 40p one with a £37 trigger that paid £360 . That was in the space of 15 mins or so . So had a wee feeling so to speak but just ur luck eh ????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

well how sick am i !!

let me tell u folks 

SICK AS A SEA GON PARROT 

True haz just pissed as had it been 5 mins earlier it could have been  £2.200 . ? dont think i will ever get another 22.000 x  funnily enough i had a feeling in my water i was going to get a big win on fri as i had 2 bonus’s on jammin with 4 jars for kicker which only paid £2.80 on 40p  and £70  9n a£1 stake . Never seen 4 jars come in straight away b4 . And in between the 2 bonuses i had another 40p one with a £37 trigger that paid £360 . That was in the space of 15 mins or so . So had a wee feeling so to speak but just ur luck eh ????

Soz folks  should have went to school.? 22.000+ coins  not stake . Minaaminah . MUPPET

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

We know what you meant mate. You could always get your money back on the golf course. I’m sure you could be called a bandit yourself playing off 12. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haha my 12 is honest as the day is long ??? . NR yesterday 50 after 9 holes  .  Need to stop slotting and get back in to golfing  me thinks .  sure i read in the golf section you had stopped playing ursel as u quoted an projected 6 h/cap  as a kid . awesome . dyu not play regularly any more ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haha my 12 is honest as the day is long ??? . NR yesterday 50 after 9 holes  .  Need to stop slotting and get back in to golfing  me thinks .  sure i read in the golf section you had stopped playing ursel as u quoted an projected 6 h/cap  as a kid . awesome . dyu not play regularly any more ?

Projected 12 now 6 as a kid i meant ffs haha  .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes mate i was off 6. I went right down after consistently breaking 80 most rounds. ( par 72) but it’s just having the time now with work and everything. It’s the short game that suffers as you know when you don’t play regularly. Plus I’m told i don’t even play the correct way lol. I’m left handed. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Yes mate i was off 6. I went right down after consistently breaking 80 most rounds. ( par 72) but it’s just having the time now with work and everything. It’s the short game that suffers as you know when you don’t play regularly. Plus I’m told i don’t even play the correct way lol. I’m left handed. ??

Unfortunate. that haz but work comes 1st .i am lucky in that respect . As a self employed taxi driver most of all of my work is done at the weekends nights to the wee hours . play a lot thru the week. Haha left handed isnt that bad . KAK handed now thats weird.? anyway uve gave me the urge so i am going to nick up for a few holes much needed practice . ?

supaslut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Is still 4000x ?

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

This is the vid to the 30000 x win on dead or alive 2 insane hit on 18p there is hope for us all ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

ok, screw bonanza, I’m gonna be playing this game for a while lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)