Daylight robbery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Reading the post after post after post slating Steve for cancelling the giveaway got me thinking has Steve just pulled the heist of all heists by getting all these new sign ups to biam knowing maybe 20-30 percent may gamble and earn him millions in affiliate revenue is Steve if that’s even his real name actually roshtein is disguise

And does he actually plan to sell biam to the highest bidder and the more members there is the higher the selling price

Oh no he can’t make millions in revenue because they are all multiple account holders so won’t affect him

Will he make money on all the new signups to biam of course not

What was the likely chance of an individual winning think all our chances were around 1-10000

And let’s be real for a minute bandit has gave plenty of his own money away to members who were in need or at least pretended to be in need and some of them blatantly conned him but Steve being Steve just got on with things and helped plenty of charities

Now personally I’m not signed up to any of his gambling sites as I’m excluded and on gamstop and was on gamban which Steve himself sorted and yes I entered the giveaway of course I did but was under no illusion that I would win it was a bit of fun

Now not going to lie and say I wasn’t hoping that I would win anyone who does say that is lying but I am also considering deleting my biam account as the grief Steve is getting is totally unfair and reading all the threads is kinda depressing

Will always watch bandit on youtube as his giveaways are not the reason I watch the reason I watch is for the brief time the video is on I can’t forget my family troubles and be happy for that little time so thanks for the entertainment Steve and hope all this bullshit hasn’t made you consider stopping the vids

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hello Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)