Danger high voltage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joshy1992 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

well it’s safe to safe I’m banning myself from danger high voltage. £900 for a bonus and it went for £225 that’s shocking

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I love this game although I only play min stakes but I’ve hit 1000x on it way more than any other slot, what bonus did you choose? Gates is the one in my opinion

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Its also my favourite slot and has been for a while now, sure it can go on long dry runs but at the same time it has to to compensate for when it goes mental. I’ve lost a £900 balance on it on £1 stakes with one bonus round but i’ve also had some fantastic runs on it too. Its a great slot – BTGs best IMO

Joshy1992 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I play £5 stake on that have always go gates of hell. The high voltage side is gash.  My biggest win is 200x

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

£5 stake for £900 isnt actually that much.. it’s equal to what.. 180 spins which seems about average? I would say you’re lucky to come out with 225 after that because as you know, DHV can stuff you with 1 wild and a 20x.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Out of all of the slots I play, I struggle to bonus DHV the most – it’s a nightmare! Normally takes me at least 500 spins to bonus.

And even when it lands, it normally pays gash. I like the slot, but you do have to get real lucky. (I have had one of my biggest ever wins on here a while back for 1,800x!).

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Out of all of the slots I play, I struggle to bonus DHV the most – it’s a nightmare! Normally takes me at least 500 spins to bonus.

And even when it lands, it normally pays gash. I like the slot, but you do have to get real lucky. (I have had one of my biggest ever wins on here a while back for 1,800x!).

On £4 stake on gates with lots of wilds and a rare skull on the first reel. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

That’s the one 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

That’s the one ?

Nearly as good as my line of explorers on a £4 stake playing 8 lines. One day mate one day. ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)