Danger done me again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So after a typical day of slotting I found myself with the old issue of what to go for high voltage or gates as per usual I decided to go for gates and in a strange turn of events in fucking skulls me again got to be the 800,000 time in a row seriously what’s the fucking point, like I’m going to see my 12× win and go nice one btg I’ll have another. Who even programs that shit, sorry for the rant by seriously is it me or has danger gone to shit?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It still pays me decently I’ll be honest I haven’t really been given the skull much at alll I tend to get 9, J, Q and K a lot with the odd taco now and again. I tend to play on the lowest stake though so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Find it harder to bonus nowadays.  But don’t get skulls that often .But the other symbols don’t show up for me .

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Had 3 bonuses hit last night, SOMEHOW! gates always for me paid ok for a 20p stake, highest was 14 quid with skulls, then another skulls for 2 quid including trigger and then 9s didnt show up either, obv gearing up for final countdown 😉

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

It’s went to shit mate , at one time everybody was playing it , now a lot of players are on the megaways slots so bigger payouts

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yeah man I reckon it’s gone to shit, it bonuses pretty easily for me i probably get at least two a week and I almost always choose gates, I can hardly remember the last time I hit over 100x on it regardless of the symbol I’ve had 9s and 10s only give one.. Saying that though I’ve hit a over 1000x on it in the past

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Very nice 1000× I don’t think I have ever had anything better than 200× on the fucker but swings and roundabouts I guess hopefully danger 2 is better

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Out of all the gates bonuses I’ve had, I’ve not had skulls yet. I’ve had tacos but even the shittier symbols have never paid me over 100x. I stick to high voltage if I play now 🙂

Hoping for a big hit for you!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

When I pick high voltage . After the 1st spin I always regrete picking it.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I tend to agree with posters saying that it’s just not played as often as it was hence the big payouts not showing up as often.

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The question I’ve always wanted to get a definitive answer for……….

Would you get a different value bonus for High Voltage and Gates???!! Or does it not matter you’d get the same just different bonus experience?

I always feel like I choose the wrong one lol (e.g get Skulls on Gates or literally zero wild ladders on High Voltage!)

Sometimes I just go for High Voltage as it lasts longer haha but then I have more time to be pissed off! 😛

It does feel like since Paul (rocknrolla) used to go to Danger to save his balance it doesn’t pay out as much anymore and the logic that people aren’t playing it as much so less big wins makes sense. People have to lose for other people to win unfortunately 🙁

@Charlieban good luck in the future mate! You’ll get a decent win one day 😀

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Maybe it’s saving up for a Major Jackpot ?

Don’t @me…. ???

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Charlieban wrote:

Very nice 1000× I don’t think I have ever had anything better than 200× on the fucker but swings and roundabouts I guess hopefully danger 2 is better

If you think DHV is too volatile, then you probably don`t wanna have a go on The Final Countdown. Massive potential but we know what that means 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)