Current Progress and Prize Breakdown.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The Fantasy Footy is coming to a close and it is still actually quite tight at the top, you can see the current top 10 below…

It was far too much of a mission to take money from everyone if you remember when i started it so i did say that i would make it free to enter and then stump up some prizes of my own, here is the prize breakdown –

1st –  £250

2nd – £150

3rd –  £75

4th –  £50

5th –  £25

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ok folks, final standings are in!

Congratulations to the prize winners, comment below and i will be in touch!!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dammit, I didn’t make the top 10 🙂 I could have been the SPECIAL WAN!

seppo1k WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Im in second place 😀

SGB0606 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hey hey, I’m the winner. Awesome I won a prize shame we didn’t do the tenner a man.. not complaining at all

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Congrats guys, to claim your wonga all you have to do is send me a screenshot of you logged into your FF account so that it shows your name and team name, it is the only way i can think of to verify that is actually you lol Send it me at [email protected]

Something like this is fine….

Andykey3000 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

9th 🙁 maybe next season lol

SGB0606 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Just been paid out by the Bandit for winning the league, thank you so much. Off to buy a car full of Beer

Cheers

Simon

Andykey3000 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Well done mate

gymwestwood WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Tenners in next year

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I don’t think i will have the time to sort a tenners in one tbh, i will post up the one i entered last year, they guy handled it all really well and there was plenty of entrants, that one was a tenner so we can all just go in that one haha

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

how do you join this?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

surcusion12 wrote:

how do you join this?

This one was last seasons mate. I will post a link to a new one for the new season when it becomes available, i don’t think it is going to be my specific one but it is one i took part in last year and the guy handled it all very well with very regular email updates and there were cup competitions and monthly prizes as well as season prizes, it was really great.

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

That will be me Bandit!

379 entrants last season costing £10 a head. 2018/19 will be something very similar so watch this space!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Bigp wrote:

That will be me Bandit!

379 entrants last season costing £10 a head. 2018/19 will be something very similar so watch this space!

Good stuff mate, I will definitely join again, in relation to my cup prize actually, keep it for my next 3 years worth of entries hahaha 😀

I will get yours posted up once you are taking entries and it all sets sail again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)