Crypto balance stolen at BC.game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lee020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

So my balance at BC.game has just been transfered to a wallet address I do not own.  Thankfully it was under £50.  BC.game support says to wait 10 minutes for a response, but it’s now been 20 minutes and nothing.  Anyone else had an issue?

lee020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Quick update, it took 40 minutes for online support to read my message, by which point the transaction had completed.  Been told there is nothing they can/will do.  The only thing they have said is….

“BC.Game has no responsibility for users’ property losses caused by omissions in the protection of their accounts.”

I don’t know how my account was accessed.  The password is strong and unique to BC.GAME.

Needless to say the account has now been closed.

Until this point I was happy with bc.game, but this service is appaling.

lee020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

One final update, it is impossible to close an account at bc.game.  You can only choose to self exclude.  This means that that will always have my details on their server.

Satans_Underpants WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Honestly, that sounds horrific. Someone working at that site could just send your money to their own account and there’s nothing you can do.

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

best verify account email and mobile phone, no one can log in, they also know what PC laptop you using all the time you log in, USE same Ip all time you are good to go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)