Crazy Time Strategy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hi guys and girls!

Was playing Crazy Time for the first time yesterday and turned £50 into £1000, then  the £1000 into £0??‍♂️ Seems a VERY volatile game as I wasn’t even making large bets at all.

Hit a 500x on Packinco and missed out on a 1600x on Crazy Time as I picked the wrong colour flapper ? (got 60x instead!)

Anyway even after hitting a 500x I still went broke pretty quickly. Does anyone have a decent strategy on the game? Or is just the case of being there at the right time a multiplier hits?

The potential of this game is CRAZY? 50x one of the Bonuses could be life changing money on a relatively small stake. But I guess that’s how they suck you in?

Jimmy

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Like all of these style of games, as you say, it’s just the matter of right place and right time.

I’ve been watching a lot of Crazy Time, and it does seem like an incredibly volatile game. I’ve seen a ridiculous number of high x wins so far in the short amount of time that it’s been available, but just like Monopoly Live, I don’t fully trust it.

I witnessed a 2,000x Pachinko win, which was followed by a dead 100 spins. During the spins that followed, I believe there was just four or five bonuses, most of which were a 2x Coin Flip. Considering a bonus round is 1 in 6 on average, and this was around 1 in 25 observed following a huge payout, just feels suspicious. It’s not hard to train exactly how to spin the wheel to get it to land in a certain area.

I’ve barely played it myself, but I’m just curious enough to watch from time to time.

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The strategy I use is all about being there on the right time.

I cover everything, except 1 and the numbers 2,5 and 10 are covered in a manner that they make a little profit when they land. Now the profit from this strategy comes from the multiplier. Example;e bthe bet on 2 is pretty heavy, a 20x or more multi lands you a decent amount. High multipliers on 5 or 10 would make you enough to walk away with a big profit. Crazytime, pachinco en cashhunt can also land you a good win (with pachinco or cashhunt you need a multi tho). Coinflip is mostly a loss.

With a bit of luck (not a lot of ones coming in and some bonus games) this will last a while and hopefully in that time a good hit comes in.

I must say I have been very lucky with it, winning about 4-5k in a week or so (deposit 250 at a time).

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

RuthlesS wrote:

The strategy I use is all about being there on the right time.

I cover everything, except 1 and the numbers 2,5 and 10 are covered in a manner that they make a little profit when they land. Now the profit from this strategy comes from the multiplier. Example;e bthe bet on 2 is pretty heavy, a 20x or more multi lands you a decent amount. High multipliers on 5 or 10 would make you enough to walk away with a big profit. Crazytime, pachinco en cashhunt can also land you a good win (with pachinco or cashhunt you need a multi tho). Coinflip is mostly a loss.

With a bit of luck (not a lot of ones coming in and some bonus games) this will last a while and hopefully in that time a good hit comes in.

I must say I have been very lucky with it, winning about 4-5k in a week or so (deposit 250 at a time).

Ok that’s interesting, so please share your staking plan on that, thanks

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Normally I would start with;

€3 on all the bonusses, €4 on 10, €8 on 5 and €16 on 2.

Total bet; €40

Return; 10=€44 5=€48 and 2=€48

When I get a big win in I raise tot:

€5 on all bonusses, €10 on 10, €15 on 5 and €25 on 2.

Total bet; €70

Return; 10= €110, 5= €90 and 2= €75

And then you pray for nice multipliers on the numbers or bonus game.

Biggest hits; 200x on Crazytime (2k), 500x on 10 (10*50) (2k+) and a few 100x on Crazytime/pachinco and cashhunt.

With other amounts you can just work out the multiplications with the bonusbets vs the numbers. For example, on 2 you place 5 times the amount placed on the bonusses.

Gl if you try!

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice one, thanks for that

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I agree you need to be on at the right time for the massive win and not linger too long on the game .

The issue with this game is that there’s a 1 in 6 chance of hitting a bonus . But most times it’s either a 1 or 2 And is next door or almost hit the bonus

my strategy would be cover all bonuses and cover enough on 1 and 2 to make Bet money back . Yes it hits 5 and 10 but I’ve watched Kim And blanco play this Game loads and nearly 30 spins of 1 and 2 with the odd 5 took his balance from near 5k to zero .

the game is so tilting

newcomps WANTED $8
    Outlaw

i got suckered a few times with this after watching letsgiveitaspin guys playing – just lousy timing. when i joined ,there hadnt been a bonus for 10 spins.  i covered number 10 and the 4 bonuses and got mauled to the tune of a grand laying out on average £25 a spin after a further 35 spins with no bonus and only one 10. went skint came back 15 minutes later and in the next 5 spins after i left a 10, 2 coin flips and pachinko had come in. dont know what they paid though.

gave it another try (next payday 🙁 ) 20 spins literally all 1s 2s and 5s, no bonus. Left, BANNED for life and now leave when any streamers starts playing it.

Monopoly live is a very similar game but with that one there are less bonuses so i cover number 2 as well. have had decent profits as well as losses on it. Best thing about the monopoly is the chance one. It can pay  7x with a respin of the wheel so now everything pays 7x more. Best i personally had was 7x which hit 2 rolls. had 2 doubles so got as total of 4 rolls and returned 180x. I have however heard of the chance coming in twice so it went 7x then 7x again then 4 rolls and paid everyone playing 2200x (ish)

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)