Conspiracy Theory about Bandits Rollercoaster Videos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    madmarco WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I presume that those Bandit one hour video uploads on youtube will not only generate a lot of traffic,

but also a lot / few new highrollers, eventually earning the gambling industry a lot of wealth.

So if I was the chair man of the gambling industry, I would hack Bandits gambling sessions,

to make sure that all his uploads will attract more and more gamblers,

that will eventually start betting Bandit Style ….

I atready check every few days for a new upload and have popcorn ready to grab.

Unfortunatly I am not the chairman…

and maybe I am having a schizophrenic episode…

😉

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The slots are random

I doubt the Bandits videos have created any high rollers. People don’t watch a YouTube video and start doing £40 reel king spins ?

In the grand scheme of things, the Bandit’s YouTube traffic is practically zero.

The Bandits current output would scare people away not bring them in anyway ??

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Completely agree the last two video’s would surely not tempt anybody new to play slots.

I have a theory that most of us that play slots do so because we had some good experiences in the early days and have now trained our brains to expect the occasional risk/reward high emotion and that logic/reason sort of goes out of the window.

MaskWearer WANTED $42
    Blocked

Stormy wrote:

Completely agree the last two video’s would surely not tempt anybody new to play slots.

I have a theory that most of us that play slots do so because we had some good experiences in the early days and have now trained our brains to expect the occasional risk/reward high emotion and that logic/reason sort of goes out of the window.

We gamble for the emotional excitement which kills our boredom. “Gambling is fun, and when the fun stops, stop”

Gambling is an emotion and so many of us are either grey or black these days that gambling seems a great way out of that headspace, and maybe even to give us some money

If you’re a proper gambler you can go all day without eating and not even notice, that’s the most surreal thing. It’s a form of hypnosis. Really bad addicts (not me) gain excitement even from the teases and near misses – studies show problem gamblers prefer this even over winning

“The Pleasure is the Play, makes no difference what you say”

“You know I’m gonna lose

and gambling’s for fools

But that’s the way I like it baby I don’t wanna live foreva”

overpair WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi

“And dont forget the joker”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)