Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Hopefully be able to join in with this, i’m at work Sunday night so not 100% on how busy i will be.. not a massive poker player, I’ve played Zynga on my phone when bored and entered 1 tourney on Bet365 in 2016 (somehow came 4th out of 238!)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice will join when i get on pc tonight.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So it looks like I’l be able to play after all, managed to get cover at work for Sunday night and managed to make a bit of money from some free spins that I was awarded, happy days! It will only be the one bullet though, so let’s hope I don’t busto super early! 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

So it looks like I’l be able to play after all, managed to get cover at work for Sunday night and managed to make a bit of money from some free spins that I was awarded, happy days! It will only be the one bullet though, so let’s hope I don’t busto super early! ?

yeah with it being a rebuy i may need to top up haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

No problem, notrege. I did try to edit my original post to put the info there but sadly it won’t let me. A quick lazy copy & paste it is then!

Info:

Platform: Pokerstars

Date & Time: Sunday 13th Jan/21:00 (WET)

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

Structure:

Table size: 6 max

Buy in: $11 (around £8)

Speed – Regular

Blind levels – 5 minutes

Starting stack – 5000

Pay out – top 10%

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”

bump for those interested ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Can we expect The Bandit to be joining us again? Gotta hit that second royal after all 😛

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Im 100% in on this.. got absolutely nothing on at work all weekend 🙂

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Apologies for this gents but I won’t be able to join as I just found out today I am now unemployed which errr was a great start to the weekend so gambling has to kind of go on the back burner for now as I need to keep funds to basically keep myself alive.

Have a great night guys and I’ll jump in when I can

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Apologies for this gents but I won’t be able to join as I just found out today I am now unemployed which errr was a great start to the weekend so gambling has to kind of go on the back burner for now as I need to keep funds to basically keep myself alive.

Sorry to hear about your job Fairzz bit of a bummer. Good luck searching for an even better job!!! i will transfer some over to you on pokerstars see if you can retain your crown

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

That’s shit mate. We need the reigning champion there but if you can’t then it will have to be. Your right with your priorities though.

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Fairzz wrote:

Sorry to hear about your job Fairzz bit of a bummer. Good luck searching for an even better job!!! i will transfer some over to you on pokerstars see if you can retain your crown

I really appreciate that but I honestly don’t want to put anyone out.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

its no problem just soon as batolomeo on live chat tells me how lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

sorry i tryed

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

sorry i tryed

I just messaged support apparently there is no restriction on the account. So I have no idea

It would appear it’s not meant to be again thank you for trying though bud

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Im signed up, deposited. just found out my work network have blocked pokerstars 🙁 gonna have to hotspot my phone

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 331 total)