Combined pot for the bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Was just seeing if any interest in say a few people chunking money into a pot and letting Steve do his magic and try and hit a pot on reel king ? I’m up for doing it ( obviously if Steve agrees to it )

maybe £50-£100 a person and hope for the best ??

Make a good video too Steve ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Tbh i wouldnt as we all know the bandit if he lost our pot he would continie out of his own pocket and thats not a gane to have amus all in on as its costly for just him

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

There are legal reason’s he cannot do this..

(we would all be throwing money at him.. lol)

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Ive an idea….  why dont we throw our own money (only what you can afford) into reel king (other slots are available) and see if we can win on our own hehe, that way no one gets any crap, and doesnt give Bandit a headache…  😛

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Just an idea ??‍♀️ , yes we could all do it ourselves but Steve seems to have the knack !

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

Just an idea ??‍♀️ , yes we could all do it ourselves but Steve seems to have the knack !

What knack! He puts in 20k and sometimes gets out more than 20k ?

Literally anyone can do it to a lesser extent!

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

If it was that simple to do everyone would be rich . Let’s be honest he’s not doing to bad he’s hit some serious tops stuff we could only dream of . It was just a suggestion! Next time I will keep my mouth shut ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t think any idea is necessarily a bad idea. It always good to hear different suggestions. Maybe this one isn’t that practical but they are always worth posting just in case.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Not to knock The Bandit in anyway but the reason he has had continued success on Reel King is that he can martingale it to an extent, starting small and raising the stakes until he hits a top – it’s gone well so far with a few near misses but it can end up going horribly wrong if you go in deep and don’t end up hitting a top. Most people don’t have the bank roll to do this although he does seem to be luckier than most (plays the first poker home game and hits a royal flush!) so I know what you mean.

Also I agree with THEGABSTAR the type of bloke Steve is he would continue and try to give the community something back if the pot ended up running dry and I love that about him but wouldn’t want to see him do his bollocks in for us. If he didn’t have such a big heart I would be up for trying it! 😛

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

This could be done but it would need to be stringent. IE Bandit couldn’t be hoped or expected to be the fall back guy and save the day. People wouldn’t have to put in matching amounts because percentages would be the order of the day however it would need to be limited to a set amount of people if that were the case otherwise 14,000 people could put in a quid each and that would be an accounting nightmare. lol

With that said, of course, when the pot of money is lost, that’s game over. I would also add that bandit himself could add some to the pot and share the percentage.

I don’t think there are any laws against this being done as a “group pull”. Brain Christopher does it all the time, although in person.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

This could be done but it would need to be stringent. IE Bandit couldn’t be hoped or expected to be the fall back guy and save the day. People wouldn’t have to put in matching amounts because percentages would be the order of the day however it would need to be limited to a set amount of people if that were the case otherwise 14,000 people could put in a quid each and that would be an accounting nightmare. lol

With that said, of course, when the pot of money is lost, that’s game over. I would also add that bandit himself could add some to the pot and share the percentage.

I don’t think there are any laws against this being done as a “group pull”. Brain Christopher does it all the time, although in person.

That’s why I suggested £50-£100 each person . I think personally it would be a bit of fun to try .

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I would do this but on the understanding if he bandit loses our money then that is it,he doesnt then try win with his own cash and give it back to ppl..maybe get 20ppl with £100 so he has a 2k pot,start on £1.60 spins and increase if hit tops or lose too much that a higher top is needed,withdraw if triple balance?

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

I would do this but on the understanding if he bandit loses our money then that is it,he doesnt then try win with his own cash and give it back to ppl..maybe get 20ppl with £100 so he has a 2k pot,start on £1.60 spins and increase if hit tops or lose too much that a higher top is needed,withdraw if triple balance?

My thoughts exactly . I was thinking the same £100 each . Wouldn’t expect the bandit to put money in . It’s a risk at the end of the day but it’s a bit of fun and who knows he could ( that’s right could ) win a wedge for the people involved .

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I would do it but as someone else said,he would just feel guilty if/when he lost and end up doing his own nuts possibly because of us…just stick to trying it yourselves:).

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

This sort of thing has been looked in to before and there are some grey areas legality wise and unfortunately, the resident pitch forkers would be straight on to the authorities lol It would be great fun to do a community pot video but it just isn’t really allowed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)