Cock blocking wankers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Stop taking bandits videos down ya bunch of twats. He aint doing fuck all wrong. Ffs they allow beheading and all that shit i still see that crap up. Bunch of cocks

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

YouTube are being complete and total assholes.  Sorry about the brutality of that session and wishing you luck in the next session.  What I don’t get is that other slots players and streamers don’t get strikes but you always do and you regularly preach responsible gambling and explain your methods.  Fuck the people who keep reporting the videos and the people over in Silicon Valley who don’t know anything about how we do things over here in Europe where online gambling is legal in most countries.

I did manage to enjoy the vid the brief time it was up.

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Sorry, I thought I was talking to Bandit but my point still stands!  Stop it youtube.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Spoilering it much?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Wow what a bell no need for the video now anyway…?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

osulle wrote:

YouTube are being complete and total assholes.  Sorry about the brutality of that session and wishing you luck in the next session.  What I don’t get is that other slots players and streamers don’t get strikes but you always do and you regularly preach responsible gambling and explain your methods.  Fuck the people who keep reporting the videos and the people over in Silicon Valley who don’t know anything about how we do things over here in Europe where online gambling is legal in most countries.

I did manage to enjoy the vid the brief time it was up.

Erm did u watch the video ? Or are u just making shit up

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

There’s obviously a pattern why these videos are been removed and also something different on these videos than other streamers. It can’t be the language as we hear enough from other streamers so is it the mention of the prize draws ? Is it worth putting a ten or twenty minute video up without the mention of any draws and see if it gets removed.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Or split Sunday’s vid in 2. See if one stays up and 1 gets removed.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

There’s obviously a pattern why these videos are been removed and also something different on these videos than other streamers. It can’t be the language as we hear enough from other streamers so is it the mention of the prize draws ? Is it worth putting a ten or twenty minute video up without the mention of any draws and see if it gets removed.

Chip mentions giveaways in every video, and links to them. Never an issue with his videos.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Chip mentions giveaways in every video, and links to them. Never an issue with his videos.

Yeah your right. It can’t be cos of the stakes if you think of the stakes rolla does or mr. fake roshtein. Must be a personal crusade then. It would be nice to know why  they are removing them though.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s a real pain in the arse.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)