Clockwork Mice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadieStamp WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi guys!

I got a £5 bonus on Clockwork Mice and got an error on the game. I went over to the PlayOJO live support and they told me the bonus wasn’t on the system and said there’s nothing they can do. Which was really really annoying.

Annoying, £5 stake might not be a lot to some but I’m a university student and a good bonus could have really helped me out haha!

Just thought I’d share my experience on here. Big fan on the bandit and been watching his videos for around 8 months now, love him, one of my favourite gamblers to watch.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

5 pound stake is quite a lot .

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

They are lying if that’s true. The game round is automatically sent via the API after a valid spin.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Or…

You saw the vid and noticed the BOD one… As for a fiver bonus id be fuming.

Also uni students can’t afford clothes never mind fiver spins on games.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

£5 stake and a uni student!

I’m a uni student and can’t even afford 40p stakes! ??

cant afford them but still do them that is ??

SadieStamp WANTED $1
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

£5 stake and a uni student! I’m a uni student and can’t even afford 40p stakes! ?? cant afford them but still do them that is ??

@Eejit101 I have no reason to lie over it. I always have problems with PlayOJO games crashing and “games resumed” it’s annoying I also thought they had track of everything. This happened to me before one william Hill but they sent it to one of their departments and they sorted me out within 5 hours. Really annoying, also I wouldn’t normally play £5 a spin, it’s only because I had a decent win on Magic Mirror Deluxe that I could play that high. Normally I stick between 40-80P. Don’t normally dare play that high and after this experience, I don’t think I will do again haha! Really really annoyed, won’t be using them again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)