Chipmonk appreciation thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Like him or loathe him, I have one absolute fact that you have to love about the guy.

Look at his current view count per video. Compared to say…. oh I dunno, some other slot video provider you may think is cool to watch.

Thought you would like that fact.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

Look at his current view count per video

I didn’t realise how low the viewing figures were on chips videos. Maybe a bit of viewer fatigue? 50k subs for a return of 2k viewers after 3 days… Sandwell suffers the same problem with his scratcher videos, I think that’s why they keep disappearing. 100k subs but less than 10k views in a month.

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I remember there being accusations of streamers buying viewer count boosts.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

I remember there being accusations of streamers buying viewer count boosts.

I think those accusations usually involved someone with a tank and a stupid hat 🤔

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I meant subs but still. Isn’t Bandit paying you to watch anymore ? lmao

For the people who will think the above is real, it’s a joke. Calm down.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

Isn’t Bandit paying you to watch anymore ? lmao

I’m waiting for the cheque Mr Bandit 🤑🤑🤑

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

farahtrousers wrote:

I meant subs

I’m not so sure, I’ve not looked into that. I suppose it could be happening, I’d hope that YouTube have quite a robust system in place for detecting it, with them giving awards out for subscriber targets

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I was a fan of Chips from late 2018 until corona, a time when he ramped up his content 3-fold.  It felt like to me that he was taking advantage of the lockdown stay-at-home orders.  Meanwhile, Stop’n’Step remained at the same posting frequency and the Bandit was posting every now and then.

Granted the Bandit has upped his content lately, but the difference between him and Chips is that the Bandit isn’t taking advantage of an economical or political situation.  He increased his content because he found another avenue of content, which is crypto.

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

If I were rich, I would pay people not to watch him. Unfeasible but you get the idea.

Beefjerky WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Something just doesn’t add up with him, like you say, he has 46k subs but gets 2-3k views. He’s posting a lot of old content lately too, is that a sign of struggling at the moment to afford it? I also remember he wouldn’t buy a £60 toaster, couldn’t justify it, but was doing £30/£40 spins on Danger 🤷🏻‍♂️

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)