Childhood sweets

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I remember the good old days when chomps and fredos where 10p. Fucking scandalous now with inflation. 25p for a caramel freddo.

haha i’ve seen them for a quid at some places.Outrageous

Had a look back at some old sweets these are the ones that stood out that i remember

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I remember the good old days when chomps and fredos where 10p. Fucking scandalous now with inflation. 25p for a caramel freddo.

Literally need a mortgage to afford sweets these days ??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Not true im afraid. All you need is a lorry driver with a loose back door and a broken pallett, and the ability to go for a smoke when no ones looking 🙂

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Not true im afraid. All you need is a lorry driver with a loose back door and a broken pallett, and the ability to go for a smoke when no ones looking ?

You have my address Andy… do the right thing ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Wham bars and irn bru bars for me amazing chewy goodness and super sour for some made reason where the seal was on the bru bar lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Not true im afraid. All you need is a lorry driver with a loose back door and a broken pallett, and the ability to go for a smoke when no ones looking ?

Cant do that im afraid. Im currently eating the evidence hahaha

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

I really think we should be eating these, as we’re all gamblers…

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Cant do that im afraid. Im currently eating the evidence hahaha

Ludicrous behaviour!!

Hibs-1875 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Don’t know if I’m just being pat&mick but I can’t seem to add a pic lolol…. anyway my oldskool sweet would have to be CENTRE SHOCKS oofffttt these wee bad boys would make your choco weeto go 5p 10p 5p 10p haha throw in a packet of chewits or fruits salads and it’s party time ?.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Did anyone ever try these? Took the lining right out your mouth haha.

Hahaha make you gag yet you still keep going as it made you feel hard amongst your mates ?

edit: I realise this may sound like something else ??

Two innuendos in one post, tut tut 😛 I saw it before the edit haha. I remember when a group of mates would go buy a couple of tubs at lunch time during high school and the lemon ones were always left because no one likes the lemon ones amirite? Anyways I got dared to stick as many as I could in my mouth and being forever stupid I did so without question. Obviously being the big man I didn’t spit them out instead I kept them all in there until they fully dissolved and I still remember losing all sense of taste for about a week.

You guys are bringing back so many memories haha I used to love Bruiser bars too, you can still get them but they don’t taste as good and not many places sell them nowadays. Bubbaloo strawberry and cola were the ones – can’t find them nowadays I’ve looked everywhere!

Malky – I’ve tried those Booom! Loved them as well, love anything sour really but I only tried the blue raspberry ones when I was working in Shotton the shop I was working for got a whole case in and I ended up buying them all. Zappers were one of my favourites too but I used to find you would sometimes get a rock solid one in the box that could split a mithril vest in half.

Another really popular one in my schools tuck shop was this lanky bastard and also giant strawbs (Haribo do them nowadays but they don’t taste as nice)

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I know whoopsie ??

they were savage! You can still get bubbaloo!! I bought 3 boxes of If from Cadbury world a couple of years ago!

captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Everton mints,me mum worked as a cleaner in Barker and dobsons and now and then some used to fall in her bag.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

YummY

This & banjo’s I’m I’m remembering correctly… We found 100’s of free giveaways of texans when the postie through them all in a Bush ???? happy days

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Anyone remember the lemon & red hard candy with the sherbit in the middle… Those were also my Favs ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Anyone ever have these bad boys?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)