cheers bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

bandit… with all these reel king vids and great wins i thought id have my first go on reel king.

i put £20 in and stuck it in 20p go see what the fuss is about and hit this £2 in! didnt have the bollocks to gamble it though lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haha amazing! And to think this took the Bandit like hundreds of thousands of spins to land!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha sweet one mate – I only managed that myself a few weeks ago, for the first time ever in 1000’s and 1000’s of spins 😀

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

part of me wishes i gambled it lol but i k ow id be fuming if it lost lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I collected mine, purely based on the fact it was the first time i had achieved it, it was a difficult collect actually because mine rolled in on max stake so the top of the ladder on that occasion was the very biggest possible win in the game lol £40,000 exactly! I took the £20,000 and plodded on, unfortunately it was during my huge loss session!

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

i think id collect a sum like that lol do love your gamble ladders though. look forward to the next video ?

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Nice, congrat. Dream screen 😉

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Amazing win. Screen of the gods haha

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha sweet one mate – I only managed that myself a few weeks ago, for the first time ever in 1000’s and 1000’s of spins ?

Haha its like I saw the bandit on dead or alive and on my 2nd time on it I hit a wild line and won £900+ off 45p bet and he still has not had one. Its unreal when you think of it?. Since I hit a wild line once more but not for a good year now but don’t play it much anymore.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)