Change stake

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Exgambler69 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Does changing the stake on a game alter the outcome of the spin, online or land based, fobt, Arcades etc.

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Some games do have a different RTP based on stake. But normally the outcome woud’nt be influenced really. If it’s ready to pay it’s going to pay. Simple as that.

newcomps WANTED $8
    Outlaw

SlotsCrack wrote:

Some games do have a different RTP based on stake. But normally the outcome woud’nt be influenced really. If it’s ready to pay it’s going to pay. Simple as that.

not sure i agree with that. ive lost count how often i see streamers play a slot get a bonus then do a “pro raise” and get another bonus very quickly , whereas on the same stake a second bonus within a few spins is extremely unlikely especially on high variance games.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

newcomps wrote:

SlotsCrack wrote:

not sure i agree with that. ive lost count how often i see streamers play a slot get a bonus then do a “pro raise” and get another bonus very quickly , whereas on the same stake a second bonus within a few spins is extremely unlikely especially on high variance games.

It makes no difference. Completely random.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I must admit nick slots seems to get most of his bonuses as soon as he does a raise. Probs just coincidence but it does happen a hell of a lot. I hear, what a raise. A hell of a lot as the bonus hits a few spins after a raise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)