Champs League And Europa League cups

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    billynewt WANTED $5
    Blocked

Hi, just wondering what you have to do to get in these cups i presume you’d have to be in a certain position come further in the year just looking to find out where abouts you’d need to be to qualify only so i know where and if i’m anywhere near. cheers

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi, @billynewt I’m pretty sure everyone is in some sort of cup comp as for the Europa and champs cup I’m sure @Bigp can enlighten us 🙂

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Alright guys

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch but appreciate you guys asking.

Ive no came to a final decision yet but there will be some sort of qualifying route in which the best 354 qualify for the more lucrative champs league and the others play in the still very enticing Europa League.

I’ll most likely email out details to this at some point this week.

cheers

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Gameweek 11 was the first weekend of the qualifying month for the Champs League. I hope most of you got the good start you were looking for…………..

As stated in my email a couple of weeks ago qualification takes place during November Gameweek months however, I notes this was Gameweek 11 – 13 but it is actually Gameweek 11 – 14 as Gameweek 14 has a Friday night game on the 30thNovember where as all other games are played on 1st or 2nd December but this will be classed as a November Gameweek by the website administrators.

Currently occupying the last available spots in joint 354th place is 9 of you on 60 points. Early days however and still another 3 Gameweeks to get yourself up into the qualifying positions so best of luck to you all.

Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)