Casumo Withdrawal Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MrsFrape WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Has anyone had any issues with Casumo and withdrawals?

Its been 8 days since my £1000 withdrawal was processed and still nothing. I have contacted support every day for the last few days and each time they have told me it will be with me by the next day. I have spoken to them this morning and they have said that each previous person i spoke to miscalculated the time frame and that i should have had my money by yesterday at the latest. Therefore it is obviously an issue with their payment provider. I have had to send them all of my banking transactions from when i requested the withdrawal. They say they have to contact the payment provider now to see what has happened and that may take 2 days.

This is so god damn frustrating. I have NEVER had any issues like this before. Not with Casumo and not with any other sites. What is baffling is that a few weeks before this i withdrew £800 no problems and i also withdrew £400 the other day no issues. I received that yesterday after 2 days! Its this £1000 thats gone walk about!

Im just hoping i get my money. Fml.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Is this a repost? I’m sure I saw something exactly like this a few days ago.

tomo171 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

did you get it in the end ? I had the same problem last week 2nd March ? £400 processed apparently and now still waiting was told problem with wirecard and would be a few days even after a week. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)