Captain adventure upgrade

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

is it just me but I play captain adventure a hell of a lot on a iPad with video slots, last week they upgraded it seems the upgrade has ruined the game I cannot get a bonus and the gamble ladder we’ll forget it, I normally play on 20p steak and use to get bonuses quite often and gamble up to a reasonable amount, but since the upgrade I have done loads of spins with no results. Anyone else noticed this

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Has it changed? It just looks the same old game as before when i load it up

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

It’s changed on the iPad

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

sounds like the name has changed

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

That’s a nice cheap steak though :p

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yes I have had some big wins on 20p 358 spins for £442.84 it’s the layout has changed the gamble is the same side as the collect and spin side I only play on iPad as I don’t have a laptop. It just doesn’t seem right and it has the glitch more often

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Thats the problem when they put on the “ad” to a game, they have to charge for the revenue 😀

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Thats the problem when they put on the “ad” to a game, they have to charge for the revenue ?

So does that mean they are putting the cost of the upgrade on to the punter . mate.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

VS have been known to change the RTP on certain games without letting anyone know.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)