CAN WE HELP THE BANDIT???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    UnitedJT WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just watched the latest video and I feel sorry and disgusted in all honesty. We know he’s not a charity but it’s Christmas and he’s got no money at all could we all give anything spare to sort him out?

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I think people have offered, sent him messages, etc. Up to him if he wants to accept. I’d like to think he knows some of us can and will help if he needs it.

I’m sure he’ll reach out if he needs us.

x

Satans_Underpants WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I posted a thread saying same thing. I know you say you got 180 quid and I dare say someone most likely will chuck you a monkey but we’re here if needed mucka. Do you trust seedy enough for him not to spend it all on gayp orn ? haha

Gazb WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Definitely like to offer a bit of help, have watched these videos for a few years now and always cheered me up so Steve pm me with an alternative account and I’ll send a few quid 👍🏻

Donald Duck WANTED $1
    Outlaw

UnitedJT wrote:

Just watched the latest video and I feel sorry and disgusted in all honesty. We know he’s not a charity but it’s Christmas and he’s got no money at all could we all give anything spare to sort him out?

Sorry if this sounds a bit off, but why on earth would anyone give money to a gambler.    If I had £20 to spare I would give it to someone on the streets who had no roof above his head or food to eat.   The Bandit is not starving or homeless, but a bit short of cash until his issue is sorted.

Plenty of people short on cash all year round.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)