Can we expect a Bandit and Chip stream ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

That would be epic !!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

They have very different styles, I doubt it would work together to be honest

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

😂😂😂 He wants to gain subscribers!! Not lose them!! Lmao.

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

No, I fucking hope not.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

It would be so far from what you call epic, I would go the other way and say it’s the abyss of all dual streams and bandit wouldn’t dent his credibility by even entertaining an utter clown and disgrace of the community like chip so mr trousers kindly never mention that bloke again in this forum nobody on here likes him or wants to hear his name thanks and goodbye

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

🤣 devil not mincing words at all there

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

They have very different styles, I doubt it would work together to be honest

Yeah bandit uses actual money and ………….. ohhh wait …. Nah i ain’t falling into that trap…. 😂😂😂😂 she’s watching I know it …

use devil as a bulletproof vest …

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

It would be so far from what you call epic, I would go the other way and say it’s the abyss of all dual streams and bandit wouldn’t dent his credibility by even entertaining an utter clown and disgrace of the community like chip so mr trousers kindly never mention that bloke again in this forum nobody on here likes him or wants to hear his name thanks and goodbye

Just to be abundantly clear and no I am not going down the road pursuant to ‘freedom of expression’ protests while fondly reminding myself that I will speak as I find as say wtf I like, now may be a good time to alert you to two facts that you may not have thought about in this here pact of bandit audience voices :

I have zero problems with the thread title although I can see some may not want to risk that creating what Bandit might think of as “a brillyant idea” but secondly, the line in post one was probably the most difficult lie I ever wrote. I absolutely abhor the knuckle dragging dunce.

Since we’re not mincing words.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

All I’ve taken from that spiel is that you’re a liar and two faced!!?? Correct me if I’m wrong,,??

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

All I’ve taken from that spiel is that you’re a liar and two faced!!?? Correct me if I’m wrong,,??

isnt that how you become popular on slot forums ? I’m wearing farah trousers ffs.

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Are you that Lou bird in disguise? Not heard from her for a while, she was always on here dropping fake money Chips name in.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

lol

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

TJTom wrote:

Are you that Lou bird in disguise? Not heard from her for a while, she was always on here dropping fake money Chips name in.

Do women wear farah trousers ? I honestly have no idea they do.

Nece606 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hope that will never  happen, whoever suggested that dont come back

eddychillin WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Please god no…. That would be terrible… Cannot stand chip or hideous…. I Don’t mind abit of fruity slots now n again even stop and step but chipmonks I cannot seem to watch it 🤷

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)