Can I cast videos now you are not on Youtube.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Delboy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi All

Just tried to watch your latest video bandit.

I used to cast to my Tv but cant seem to-do it now. Is there a way the functionality can be added

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You can cast from a desktop PC or a laptop in the Chrome browser (just select cast from the settings and then make the video full screen). I’ve not yet found a way from the mobile so would appreciate an answer to this too!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I think you can maybe just watch via a browser on the TV? Like load the website on your actual TV, i am not too up with this casting technology haha I will ask the website man! I am pretty sure people have been casting the latest videos somehow 😀 Perhaps in the way described above by Bio, not sure for a mobile though!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve been using the Vimeo app on my phone to cast to the TV (Samsung smart) but you can use an Xbox or PS4 as well. The app has a cast button just like the YouTube app.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Delboy wrote:

Hi All

Just tried to watch your latest video bandit.

I used to cast to my Tv but cant seem to-do it now. Is there a way the functionality can be added

There you go mate, if you are watching on a mobile device you can get the Vimeo app direct and it has a cast thingy on it like Xbobmad says 😀

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Guys, not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I’ve tried casting from the Vimeo app on a few occasions now but it keeps crashing my Chromecast and it has to restart. Casting from Chrome on my PC works fine though? Very strange.

Checkit2 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, I’ve got the viamo app what is the bandits username, as I’ve searched for it and can’t find it thanks

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Checkit2 wrote:

Hi, I’ve got the viamo app what is the bandits username, as I’ve searched for it and can’t find it thanks

Hey checkit2, vimeo’s app isn’t the best, but bandit’s username is thebanditslots

You’ll need to click over to the people bit to get the search to find him

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Great thing about youtube is that my tv has a youtube app, so i could watch all your videos and other gambling streams on my tv, but that’s not working with twitch and vimeo, twitch is really bad on my computer too, quality sucks, no rewind like youtube.

I just download the bandit’s videos, upload them to my NAS and use plex to watch them. Because i just want to sit down and relax while watching the videos, and maybe even eat dinner.

You can set up a plex server on your computer as well, and get the plex tv app to connect to it.

bidders008 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I watch bandits videos direct from backinamo with the tv browser. My tv (hisense) has same brower as the samaung tv and they play fine. You can also load the vimeo website and play direct that way.

The vimeo xbox app doesnt allow you to play bandits videos but it does direct you to the browser and plays that way.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)