Can I be honest …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Can be honest, I’m so so glad you turned off the comments on your videos, I get the topic of gambling will always have its good assholes and bad assholes commentating.

no matter who you are there are fucking pricks with way way too much time on their hands (some have  over 100+ comments on your videos ?????????? And those are the twats who don’t like you ???????) you could be fucking uncle tom marching around  a garden raising money, but if he puts a pound in book of dead…..they’d be on him

but you know what…. I was finding my self getting slightly triggered by the twats and it was getting to the point I couldn’t stop reading comments and it was putting me off watching  because it’s these gnats that end up itching you the most…

anyway watched a video today and it juts felt so much cleaner, so I know the comments bounce off you and no fucks could be given about what some “broken cock muppet from hull” is saying,  but from a watcher and supporter, it was the right choice, I can just watch now and not get caught in the drama underneath the vids ..

cheers dude.

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

It will be interesting to see what happens to the YouTube viewing stats. I’ve been told many times that comments good or bad are still an interaction and that helps with the YouTube magical algorithm.

If people want to leave comments they can always come here, it’s been a while since there’s been a seedy on standby with the banhammer argument 🤣🤣😂😂

Outlaw

Yeah… seedy we miss you and your massive hammer head …….i mean

it is true conversations on a YouTube video does promote a channel, anything with a buzz and YouTube throw it out to sea in hopes it snags a few viewers, and from my work I know good or bad conversations are a win win ( if your skin is thick enough )

but It  was getting to me ( and as a fully grown man who has a life I shouldn’t be using the word triggered ) but it was teeth grinding reading some of the bollocks these cunts were writing… I get bandits line of work will have some vocal people against him, but man some of them got personal, pretending to be mates with exes  and such, and I’ll be honest … the minute you talk about a man’s family to bash him it says more about you than it does about him…

but anyway…. I think he has traction with out the chats… so I image it’ll keep generating views and growth…

Backinamohawk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I get that most people watching these slots videos are probably problem gamblers and they gonna have alot of bad days, but it sucks that so many takes it out on bandit your just not gonna find this channel unless you are looking for slots videos not all this “Huge giga wins” in his titles

Crusty WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Now come on what’s wrong with Hull! 😂😂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah… seedy we miss you and your massive hammer head …….i mean

it is true conversations on a YouTube video does promote a channel, anything with a buzz and YouTube throw it out to sea in hopes it snags a few viewers, and from my work I know good or bad conversations are a win win ( if your skin is thick enough )

but It  was getting to me ( and as a fully grown man who has a life I shouldn’t be using the word triggered ) but it was teeth grinding reading some of the bollocks these cunts were writing… I get bandits line of work will have some vocal people against him, but man some of them got personal, pretending to be mates with exes  and such, and I’ll be honest … the minute you talk about a man’s family to bash him it says more about you than it does about him…

but anyway…. I think he has traction with out the chats… so I image it’ll keep generating views and growth…

Shhh I’m laying low in wait…… Behind a bush! 🔨🔨🔨

Outlaw

Crusty wrote:

Now come on what’s wrong with Hull! 😂😂

Nothing it’s totally an amazing place and when I spent a short time Near East park I wasn’t traumatised for life ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)