Can anybody solve the mystery?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Was watching jimbos bonus hunt video last night. And every time anybody opens up rise of merlin after been saved. It goes straight in to the first spin. Now jimbo opens it after saving it and it shows the three balls hit, then the expanding symbol? And bam 5 land first spin and pay 5k. Watched jimbo for a few year and trust he is a genuine lad, but I just can’t work out how this happened? Any ideas?.

ragingzeus WANTED $4
    Outlaw

if you close the game quick enough it loads up like that for example if 3 scatters land on reels 1 to 3 and you close the game before the 5th reel stops spinning then it will load like that.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

ragingzeus wrote:

if you close the game quick enough it loads up like that for example if 3 scatters land on reels 1 to 3 and you close the game before the 5th reel stops spinning then it will load like that.

Hmm first time I have seen it, but will give it a try. Just weird it hit a full screen first spin lol.

ragingzeus WANTED $4
    Outlaw

hitting the full screen first spin is just luck

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Was his video not highlights from one of his streams? He’s definitely not fake

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Was his video not highlights from one of his streams? He’s definitely not fake

No it was a bonus hunt video. I don’t think he is fake as watch him and Craig all the time. It was just wierd.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)