Calling Casumo Andy..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fuck me mate, why is it such a mother fucking mission to change my address on my player account. 3 times i have been through to what i can only describe as the brain dead. The criteria is “an official document” it needs to have “date within the last 3 months, my name and my address” on it. My Driving Licence, the ONLY thing i currently have with my new address on is quite clearly an official document, it shows my name, it shows my address and it has a valid from date on it of 10.01.2019 but fuck me….. for some reason unknown to man, it isn’t acceptable??

Makes my piss boil it really does, i only want to change my bastard address! It doesn’t matter if they ask me 15 times, the answer to “haven’t you changed it at your bank” is still YES I FUCKING HAVE BUT MY STATEMENT ISN’T DUE SO THERE IS NO BLOODY DOCUMENT!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

P.S – I will calm down in a minute and stop fucking swearing.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Remember and send a strand of hair for the DNA required. Oh.. and a blood and stool sample as well.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I normally ask them if they are human or am I talking to a robot. That swear jar must be getting mighty full. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m on the rum now, calming myself haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You talking to yourself when your pissed off is the first sign of madness. ??

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Can you not print off a bank statement with your new address on it ? Print is as a PDF file and email it to them ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mattcarr wrote:

Can you not print off a bank statement with your new address on it ? Print is as a PDF file and email it to them ?

No mate it displays with my old address because of the date it generated.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Can’t you get your accountant to put something in the post to you that’s pretty official. It’s worked for me in the past.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Bandit

Boils my piss too mate. They know its obviously you who is using the account. Yet when its time to withdraw…..Boom lets see if we can fuck him over somehow. Or they act like robotic retards who cant understand a fucking thing you say.

Hope Casumo Andy gets it sorted for ya soon.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

@Bandit

Boils my piss too mate. They know its obviously you who is using the account. Yet when its time to withdraw…..Boom lets see if we can fuck him over somehow. Or they act like robotic retards who cant understand a fucking thing you say.

This is not about a withdrawal @JustBasics Bandit just wants to change his address on the account so that it is correct. 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Bandit

This is not about a withdrawal @JustBasics Bandit just wants to change his address on the account so that it is correct. ?

Sorry My bad @Seedy

Thought he was having trouble withdrawing cos he has a new address…still divs some of em tho 🙂

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

Can’t you get your accountant to put something in the post to you that’s pretty official. It’s worked for me in the past.

Always knew you had money Haz, I could do my accounts on the back of a fag packet. Accountant indeed.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah i suppose i could do but my gripe is pretty much why say “official document” and then exclude a Driving Licence lol

Just annoying that it will now take ages longer to sort than it should!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The Bandit wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah i suppose i could do but my gripe is pretty much why say “official document” and then exclude a Driving Licence lol

Just annoying that it will now take ages longer to sort than it should!

I suggest not playing Reel King at Casumo until its resolved mate. Just so you dont spunk any profits. They may not allow you withdraw until your account is in order.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)