Calling all animal lovers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’m sorry to post on here but after this week’s fundraiser we fell short of our target. In short I am looking to improve/build new facilities for the many dogs we rescue on a yearly basis, I and a few friend will be building these in between our full time jobs and weekends, we just need to raise funds for the materials. We rescue dogs that have been used as bait dogs, beaten, starved many on deaths door, get them checked over and back up to health where possible, in the link below you will see my first rescue 5 years ago, I still have her to this day. Appreciate January is a tough time but every little helps. The is you for taking the time out to read this.

Ben

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Sorry mate, go fund me links not going to fly from now on i think, the forum just starting to get littered with them and i just can’t authenticate them all, i have no idea where the funds will go etc so the best thing is a blanket ban on them all.

Feel free to post the title of the campaign so that anyone can go and search direct on go fund me website if they wish but if i don’t step in i’m going to have to change the forum name to gofundme city – unfortunately there are plenty of non genuine people about that start smashing up links for this that and everything and it needs nipping in the bud.

This isn’t me being a dick or a twat or anything, i do an unbelievable amount for charity, i send thousands here there and everywhere and that is another thing about these gofundmes, they make me feel bad when i just don’t have any more charity funds to send, i just haven’t got a bottomless pit for it but i do my best.

Hope you don’t take the knock and good luck with the campaign, like i said, putting the title of it is fine and people can go and check it out of their own accord.

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

No problem Steve. Not sure if I can remove it or yourself has to.

Apologies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)