busy bee bandit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

lets give steve some breathing space over the next few weeks while he sorts out the white rabbit tournament. he has to do 64 games then 32 then 16 then 8 then 4 then down to 2 and eventually the winner will arise. 127 games in total. this will not happen overnight and depending on what mr bandit has to do that day i am sure it will take maybe a week to 10 days to finish,maybe longer as the football will start soon.

so lets just give him some breathing space and not ask what is happening. good luck to the winners.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

If its someones birthday are they allowed to ask? 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

nostromo332 wrote:

lets give steve some breathing space over the next few weeks while he sorts out the white rabbit tournament. he has to do 64 games then 32 then 16 then 8 then 4 then down to 2 and eventually the winner will arise. 127 games in total. this will not happen overnight and depending on what mr bandit has to do that day i am sure it will take maybe a week to 10 days to finish,maybe longer as the football will start soon.

so lets just give him some breathing space and not ask what is happening. good luck to the winners.

It’s time consuming but i think your maths are a bit out there. There’s 16 teams of 4, which goes to 8 teams of 4, to 4 teams of 4, to 2 teams of 4, with the final prize shared between the 4 people in the winning team, so 16+8+4+2. Then the winning team crowned with a £2000 bonus shared.

On a side note, I personally couldn’t be bothered doing all those bonuses… hope bandit has a helper minion to do that for him 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

If its someones birthday are they allowed to ask? ?

I think the bandit law is that everyone can ask for anything on their birthday? I’m sure people have had 6 birthdays in the last 3 months lol 🙂

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yes well spotted it’s still going to take some time, someone isn’t going to get much sleep that’s for sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)