Building a Man cave

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

So I’ve started to build a man cave, has anyone else done anything like this?? It’s still got a lot of finishing to be done but look past the screws.

I’ve got Darts, poker and gamberling. Hooked up sky q today so now have sports. I find it’s giving me a place to chill out and just have friends over for a beer. Like I’ve said it’s still on going. Would love to see if anyone has done anything similar.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Sweet set up

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Sweet set up

Cheers pal

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Where on earth did you get a Bankers Dozen fruit machine from?!

They only made about a dozen of those ever literally!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha i was going to say the same, very rare one that 😀

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

From a guy I know who supply’s pubs with Bandit’s. It’s a OK slot but easy to jackpot. I have set it to 96% tho ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Plays absolutely garbage at 74% made me realise how it’s a waste of money trying to win in pubs these days. Still try tho

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha i was going to say the same, very rare one that ?

Does that make it valuable then? Cost me £195

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I think it was one that failed test, which means only the test amount of units were produced – they can fail test for not performing satisfactorily in pubs over a set period of time before their full release, it is what has fucked the whole industry tbh, too stringent a test to pass these days lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

My man cave is still a working development. Got homers meltdown and homers beer guide on order (being refurbished now and new coin mechs installed) so hopefully have them in a couple of weeks

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I think it was one that failed test, which means only the test amount of units were produced – they can fail test for not performing satisfactorily in pubs over a set period of time before their full release, it is what has fucked the whole industry tbh, too stringent a test to pass these days lol

Probably failed because its so easy to jackpot. I’ve done it on 25p 50p and £1 stake with £80 in total. It is set on 96% tho. Got to admit its not the best pub fruit  I find all these deal or no deal plus clones a bit boring. Miss the old £15/£25 type. When everyone was different, and it took skill to jackpot. Give me a old barcrest or bell fruits any day.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

My man cave is still a working development. Got homers meltdown and homers beer guide on order (being refurbished now and new coin mechs installed) so hopefully have them in a couple of weeks

Used to love them Bandit’s. When we was younger there where £5 jackpots in a old acarde place. Are u having them set at a £100 jackpot or keeping it original

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

done a bit more this weekend

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Looks great mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)