Buffalo megaways

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Had a good run on diamond mine deposit 50€ and had a run up to 800€. So i went buffalo had it on 2€ spins. After a hour of not getting bonus i started getting tilted i normalky never buy bonus so i went a start buying bonusses on 1€. Balance was 600€ at the time. Had about 8 bonusses bought and got 5 of them. 15 spins. 10x. Not once did it gave my 100€ backk. I ended up losing all of it on that slot. Kinda hate that game now….

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Buffalo bonus buying and spinal tap bonus buying has done my testicles in.

I’m still in good profit on them both, I think it’s just something that balances out over time I.e. spend loads win nothing, then eventually you’ll win loads, or you’ll win a huge amount off one bonus and chase more and lose more!

just the way it goes but slots do even themselves out in the long run, or maybe that’s just me!

gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I agree with u but its seems just too rigged if u get a binus on diamond mine or bonanza 15 spin 10x sureeee u gonna winn big that slot is just rigged

if u know what i mean..

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Never buy a bonus on these, simply not worth the money.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

ive only played buffalo mega ways once and got the feature within 20 odd spins paying 250x stake on 2 pound stayed away because i know it will have it all back i  never buy a feature hope you get some luck soon gamexxtime

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This is probably up there in my least favourite slots of all time. It’s not been out long, but I’ve played a significant number of spins on it with absolutely no decent return.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

This is what I mean, name a megaways slot that bonuses regularly, they’re all bollocks.

If you could buy a bonus on bonanza you would so I don’t get why people wouldn’t just buy one on Buffalo, it’s the exact same concept but you can choose volatility.

15 spins, 1x multiplier (3 spins more than bonanza same start)

10 spins 5x (2 spins less 5x more)

5 spins 10x (7 less, 10x more)

or there’s a ‘random’ choice, where you can pick a random spins and multiplier setup, which is USUALLY fair ??

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Extra chilli is the worst of these kind,gone over 10 buy ins numerous times without even getting to 16 spins.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Buying bonuses is a slippery road as you’re probably all aware.

Ive only played about 500 spins on buffalo and my time playing it was somewhat enjoyable. I put that down to the fact i like cascading reels.

As for BTG being hard to bonus, correct me if im wrong, most of them being high volatility, wouldnt you expect them to be hard to bonus..? Thats kinda the point right?

I would rather pump a few hundred into a high volatility slot will the chance of a session saving bonus than getting frequent bonuses that aint worth shit. Am i right?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Buying bonuses is a slippery road as you’re probably all aware.

Ive only played about 500 spins on buffalo and my time playing it was somewhat enjoyable. I put that down to the fact i like cascading reels.

As for BTG being hard to bonus, correct me if im wrong, most of them being high volatility, wouldnt you expect them to be hard to bonus..? Thats kinda the point right?

I would rather pump a few hundred into a high volatility slot will the chance of a session saving bonus than getting frequent bonuses that aint worth shit. Am i right?

Kind of, the problem is, with it being highly volatile, it takes ages to bonus and then 9/10 the bonus just isn’t worth it. Yeah there’s a tiny chance of it paying big, but there’s a hugely unreasonable chance that it’s not going to bonus at all.

I do think that volatile slots like that should come with a guarantee, we all know the outcome of bonuses is pre-determined whether people like it or not, and it’s criminal that they get away with manufacturing these games that take in a million before they let go of a thousand, but it’s fine because it clearly states it’s volatile!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)