Bucket list

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Last night was pissing around on lil devil and Mrs came in “ ughhh not that game again, fucking  hell aren’t you sick of that song “

I was like “ no, I’m looking for the holy grail”

so what’s the “ holy shit I’ve done it “ you’d hope to get on slots ( obviously winning millions ) but what game and what would the screen shot show ?

mine would have to be Lil devil all Possible tiles wild ( and I’ve bee close a few times)

and dead or alive2 full screen

( also A little side one, on donuts every multiplier showing x50, it is possible apparently)

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Last night was pissing around on lil devil and Mrs came in “ ughhh not that game again, fucking  hell aren’t you sick of that song “

I was like “ no, I’m looking for the holy grail”

so what’s the “ holy shit I’ve done it “ you’d hope to get on slots ( obviously winning millions ) but what game and what would the screen shot show ?

mine would have to be Lil devil all Possible tiles wild ( and I’ve bee close a few times)

and dead or alive2 full screen

( also A little side one, on donuts every multiplier showing x50, it is possible apparently)

Bucket list? It’s spelt fap list.

Outlaw

Ha touché …

Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Obvs the doa wild line, but id love jus once a full screen explorer would be nice lol

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ha touché …

Tbh I would just settle for a wild line. Even if I got one now, I would still be down on the game.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Apologies, all of these are very old but had these saved from ages ago, but thought I’d add them, done some and many more added mentally, but these are some of my bucket list, the main one is DOA 1 & 2, many spins and features and still not hit either.

Dead Or Alive – Wild Line
    Dead Or Alive – 5 Scatters
    Wonky Rabbits – 4 or more wilds
    Creature From The Black Lagoon – Kill the creature
    Joker Pro – Hot Wild Line
    300 Shields – Hit Metal Head on 300x – Done
    DHV – 3 x 6x Wilds
    Montezuma – 10x Retrigger (that’s pays) – Done x 2
    Secret Of The Stones – Wild Reel 2 & 4 – Done on Max game x 2
    Terminator 2 / Happy Holidays – Hot Mode  – Done x 4
    Steamtower – Top the Tower
    IM / Thunderstruck II / Finer Reels – 4 Wilds Reels
    Flamebuster – Reach Level 5
    Bruce Lee – Double Feature (20 Spins)
    Book Of Dead – Explorer Line  – Done x 5 on 1 line
    Break Da Bank/6 Acrobats – Jackpot Line – Done x 4

Outlaw

Some good ones there, few of them I’ve been luck to hit “break da bank “, would love to see hot mode on t2 and goonies… had a 4 wild Reels on immortal romance ( same game as thunderstruck 2 ) with top bird paid an insane amount

Jan3 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Killed the creature once, with I think 9 Spins left.. were all deadspins… went for about x80?

Outlaw

Gutted……..binned list if that happened

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hold on… DoA2 full SCREEN?! ?

Outlaw

Got to dream ……… it’ll happen ( maybe, never )  all those wilds x3 ……got to dream ………………….. tho at the moment I’m lucky to get 1/2 a wild on the bonus …. got to dream

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)