BTG. Not working on apple ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

So for the last week or so no btg games will work on my ipad gets 10/20 spins in and just crashes with a error screen. Happens on the 3 main site i play on. Is this the case for any one els ? Have i done something in settings? Any help much appreciate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Strange one mate, i haven’t played any of the games in that way but hopefully someone can pop up and let you know, more and more games seem to break on me on my normal computer though, massively frustrating!

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

It happend a few years ago and then just started working again. Always with btg. And i cant play bonanza if i no its gonna cut out at some point.  Need atleast 4 million spins to get a bonus. But its the only game that lets my money last lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Have you tried loading it in a different browser? I know theres safari but try the other or Visa versa. Have you cleared your catche and cookies? Could be a problem too 🙂

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Cleared every thing and is there another browser on ipad ? Lol sorry im not great with computers

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I don’t have a clue, I’ve always used android. Just had a quick Google and there seems to be a browser called puffin. 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Mine crashes after a few spins on WiFi on my iPhone, but runs perfectly with 4G

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Ok thanks ill try a different browser. And my ipad is wifi only thanks for all the help tho

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)