BTG – Gone to shit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Is it just me or have BTG completely gone down the shit pan these last few months? Every game has been awful: no base game return, no bonuses, endless teases(if that), and overall the feeling that playing the game is absolutely pointless. I’ve been playing them for some time and never seen them as bad as this. I’m not just talking about a losing streak, the games themselves feel like they’ve changed. Danger, opal, lil devil and the like just don’t feel the same anymore.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Agreed-whenever I was having a sesh I’d have a few BTG’s in there….just seems to be pointless playing them now. Wild Flower, Danger, Bonanza rarely bonus but seem to tease constantly. I’ve had a few decent(ish) hits on Spicy Meatballs, seems to keep the balance nice and level for a bit longer but nothing decent to tell.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I’ve never played bonanza since I was on it for about 40 minutes kept the balance well but finally bonuses with a +5 and went for 6x on that type of game it’s criminal I understand not every bonus is gonna pay decent but 6x on bonanza is a disgrace tbh

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

I’ve never played bonanza since I was on it for about 40 minutes kept the balance well but finally bonuses with a +5 and went for 6x on that type of game it’s criminal I understand not every bonus is gonna pay decent but 6x on bonanza is a disgrace tbh

Yeah same… it can keep you floating for an hour on £10 credit winning loosing winning loosing, but if you get the  basic    bonus you’re fucked….it’s a game that needs a + 5 re trigger or gold + 5…ive personally come out of the game on a single win in the bonus …after 40-50 minute hunt…..laptop was closed forcibly for some reason

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I put another £100 through DHV before my covid addled brain told me to stop being stupid 😂

I’ve had fuck all luck on BTG for ages now

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I still get some decent hits on the older BTGs such as White Rabbit.

However I agree with the OP with regards to their newer games, especially with BTG still giving Roshmonkz (I mean Chipmonkz) the exclusive launches.

Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The thing is, we all know BTG’s got huge potential. So should the bonuses be a bit rarer? Yes, absolutely. But they are just so unnecessarily ‘volatile'(shite) compared to what I could get at, say, San Quentin, with five times the return and probably twice the potential. I struggle enjoying BTG’s because when the stars align and a bonus triggers, you know instantly it’s a 10 or 15x at best.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)