broken bandit mechanics resulting in wins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    joshyct WANTED $1
    Outlaw

just wondering if anyone has ever come across machines in pubs or arcades etc with a way round getting the jackpot etc. i remember years ago me and friends went all over hunting for deal or no deal . the wheel deal. when you got the main wheel feature. you could press the middle arrow and then hold the spin button down. and instead of letting go you just kept it held down.

This would add a mega streak box every time and nothing else. so every time you got the main wheel you was guaranteed mega streak.

It did eventually get patched out with the release of 100quid jackpot . has anyone else ever come across anything like this

Boogem WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I remember playing a pub fruity years ago called real rich geezer. The hi-lo gamble on this machine was fucked. It would always land on 12 😂 even when you pressed lower and it landed on 12 you still got a win. It was great for a short time.

Tsietisin WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Not a fruit machine as such, but I could win the Spot the Difference game every single time on the old IT boxes. I travelled everywhere I could to try and find them to empty them.

It was partially down to simply crossing my eyes to put each picture over the other. However in the original programming on the levels where you have like 3 seconds, I found out that it would not trigger being out of time if the animation was still circling the previous difference when you pressed the next one.

I did this so much that they banned my name from the leaderboards. It’s still the case even now. If you ever play it on the future, try putting my username to the right here in and see what happens.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I couldn’t tell you the machine name or how this worked but when i was younger i went over to the isle of man with a school friend for a holiday and in an arcade there they had a fruity that if i recall rightly was 20p a spin but if you had a partial credit (10p in this case) it would let you collect it but instead of spitting out 10p it paid out £1. we worked out if you put 10p in and pressed collect you were paid out a £1 coin.. we very quickly changed all of our money into 10p’s and made a nice profit

Neil42 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Long long ago far far away in a slot machine arcade I played a plus 10 bandit the middle reel was stuck so I only had 1 go 5 minutes later my grandfather went on the same machine what I had not realised was it was stuck on a cherry the only one on the middle reel the 1st reel had loads so almost every over go he was winning in about 30 mins he completely emptied  it only a few pounds but it was the 1980s !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)